The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin, TX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 am

Nathan looked over at Jake. Thanks. Nathan said he had been taught about chupacabras. They were a rarity even for the supernatural world. Nathan doubted that Jake had ever hunted one but at least Mitch had.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 am

Apon driving for hours the group arrives in austin.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 am

Nathan pulled over at a motel and hopped out. Stay put i'm gonna go get us a room and then we're gonna go investigate the most recent attack area. Nathan said as he ran inside the lobby and got them a room.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Jake waited outside of the hotel. Why am I getting nervous? he thought to himself. He had always had a problem of adjusting to an unknown scenery. Jake just rubbed his eyes as Nathan came out with a key.
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 am

Dakan and Mitch had parked beside Nathan's car. Mitch figured that he and Nathan should clear the air. So when Nathan came out with room keys he knew that they would soon be leaving again. So Mitch went up behind Jake and whispered. /hey Me and NAthan will go look at the location the chupacabra was last spotted ok. You go with Dakan and reserch a way to kill this thing ok. Mitch said as Nathan threw a key at dakan and jake.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:39 am

Jake caught the key and nodded to Mitch. "Come on Dakan. Lets see if we can find a way to get rid of our little sheep-eating friend." He said as he walked towards the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 am

Nathan saw Dakan and Jake walk away and then he looked at Mitch. So your riding with me huh? Nathan said as he got back in his car. He saw Mitch climb in the passenger side. So we gonna talk?
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Dakan opened up the hotel room and pulled out a laptop and started searching for information on how to kill a chupacabra.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:17 am

Jake started pacing back and forth in the room as Dakan typed on his laptop. After a few minutes, Jake asked "So, got anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 am

Mitch and Nathan sat in the car they were close to the site and they hadn't said anything yet. Mitch finally worked up the nerve to say something. Nathan i'm sorry about what i said back in new orleans. i guess i never really got over her death and i started pushing the blame everywhere but me. And for that i really am sorry. Mitch said as they arrived at the site.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 am

Nathan looked over at Mitch. No she was your blood and you were just angry bro i get that. Nathan looked at Mitch. Don't worry we're fine. NAthan said as he got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 am

Dakan turned to Jake and shrugged. There is nothing here about how to kill a chupacabra. Unless... Dakan looked at his laptop again and punched in a few keys. I got it!
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:12 am

Jake rushed to Dakan's side to see what he had found. It was one of those websites that looked like a drunk just came and scambled it up. Looking it over, Jake asked "Do you think this is reliable?"
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Dakan shrugged. Does it really matter? Its the only source we have. Lets see. A piece of a priest grave stone, blood of a chupacabra victim who is still living. The blood needs to be blessed and then the stone dipped into the blood. After that the stone needs to be shoved into the heart of the chupacabra to kill it. Hmm seems simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 am

Nathan and Mitch were questioining the farm owner who had his sheep flock attacked. So did you hear or see the thing that did this sir? The man looked at them. Who did you boys say you were with? Nathan looked at him. We're with the county sheriff department. we've had a few other reports about other peoples live stock being um. NAthan was trying to think of how to put it. Shreaded to hell. The farmer said loking at them. Uh yeah that's probably a good way to put it sir. Why don't you boys come to the house get the wife to get yeah something to drink. And with that they moved toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 am

"Yeah, too simple" Jake said as he grabbed his Redhawk Revolver and checked to see if it was loaded. "I don't know about you, but thoughout my hunting career I've found out that nothing is simple and easy." And with that, Jake put his gun back in the back of his pants and started walkig to the door. "I saw a church on the way to this motel. That is where we could get our stone. Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 am

Mitch and Nathan left the farmers house. They had finally gotten him to tell them what it was that he thought attacked his live stock. and which direction it had gone. The had the general direction know and Mitch knew what they would have to look for to find it's lair. Lets get back to the hotel. He said jumping in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:02 am

when Nathan and Mitch got back to the hotel he saw that Dakan's truck was gone. Nathan figured that they would be back soon.; So he and mitch went inside to catch a few zzz's.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 pm

He gave jake the keys to his truck and decided to stay and do more research. He was just about to look again when he heard voice in the hallway. Dakan got up and walk out into the hallway and discovered Mitch and Nathan about to enter their room. Hey guys, I have found a way to kill our little problem.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:21 am

Jake tried as hard as he can not to crash the car. This is what happens when I miss Driver's Ed at High School He thought to himself as he finally managed to get the car to drive straight. A few minutes later Jake reached his destination, an old catholic church with a cross upside down. Right as Jake left the truck, an old man came out and asked, "Porque estas aqui? (Why are you here?)". Jake simply answered "Nomas estoi merando por algo. (I'm just looking for something)" and walked toward to the cemetary.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 am

Nathan looked at Dakan Hey guys, I have found a way to kill our little problem. Nathan looked at him. That's great. All we have to do is find it know. Nathan said as mitch went into their room. Nathan indicated for Dakan to follow.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:14 am

Jake scouted every tombstone in the cemetery to see if he could find a stone he could use. Finally, Jake found a tombstone in the shape of a sword. Just my luck Jake thought to himself. Going back to the church, Jake asked the old man, "Tianen un telephono aqui? (Do you have a phone here?)" The man pointed to the road where a pay phone was. "Gracias (Thank you)" said Jake as he headed toward the pay phone. Putting in the cash and dialing Dakan's number (He saw Nathan dial it once so it is in his memory), He waited for Dakan to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am

As Dakan followed nathan his phone went off and he answered it. Hello? jakes voice cam over the phone. Dakan, I found a tombstone to a priest. Dakan wanted to question how jake got his phone number but he shook the thought from his head. Ok, well then, destroy it and bring back a piece.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 am

"Okay, I'm on it." Jake said before he hung up the phone. Heading back to the graveyard, Jake managed to break of the sword part of the tombstone. Hopefully the old man won't mind. Jake thought as he walked back to the truck and began his struggle of driving Dakan's truck towards the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 am

Nathan looked over at mitch when Dakan said destory it and bring back a piece. Nathan mouthed the words "what the fuck" to mitch who just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin, TX
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP-
Jump to: