The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin, TX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 am

Mitch and Dakan were sharing a room together he had been avoideing Nathan since the insodent in New Orleans and he was a little freaked out. He hadn't said anything but he had seen Nathan throw that guy Ethan around and Nathan had never even touched the guy. Mitch had no clue what was up and he wanted to find out but he wasn't gonna say anything yet since the altercation in Louisianna.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Nathan was rooming with Jake. Ever since New Orleans Mitch wouldn't even make eye contact with him unless he absolutly had to. Nathan was reading the paper trying to find them a job but he wasn't having much luck. Then he saw that in Austin there was a high number animal slaughtering happening that no one could explain. To him it sounded like a Chupacabra but he wasn't sure since he had never hunted one before. He threw Jake the paper. Pack your stuff we got a job. Nathan said packing up his bag and putting on a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 am

Dakan was laying on his bed staring at the celing when he heard a knock on the door. Dakan got up and answered it. Nathan was standing there with Jake behind him. Pack up, we have a job
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Mitch got up and packed. He looked outside they were somewhere in Oklahoma he hadn't really been paying attention. They had left New Orleans in a hurry in an attempt to hunt down the yellow eyed man and they had tracked him all the way to Oklahoma but his trail had gone cold. Mitch had looked at the story in the paper when he saw it. He also immediatly pinned it as a chupacabra. He walked outside while Nathan paid the bill and then hoped into Dakans truck. Jake had claimed Mitch's old spot in Nathans car since Mitch had been avoiding Nathan since Ethan had made his secret distane for Nathan known. Deep down Mitch didn't believe it was Nathan's fault but if anyone was to blame for her death it was definantly him.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Dakan got into his truck and started it up. He turned and looked at Mitch. Alot has gone on during the past few days. I think that we should really talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:18 am

Nathan hopped into the driver seat and started the car. He looked over at Mitch who had gotten in Dakan's car and then he threw his car in reverse and pulled out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:24 am

Mitch looked over at Dakan. What would you like to talk about? Mitch said leaning against the window.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:26 am

Dakan sighed. Nathans power, and that whole nathan's fault for her death thing.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 am

Mitch didn't look over at Dakan. As far as nathan having some kind of weird power thing going on. It scares the hell outta me. I mean you saw what he did to that guy. Now pertaning to it being his fault she died.....i'd rather not talk about it. Mitch said never looking away from the window.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Jake sat in the passenger seat in Nathan's car. Turning to look at Nathan he asked "So, what happened that made Mitch blame you?"
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 am

Dakan nodded. I understand. So this Chupacabra, I heard my mentor talk about them. They are nasty creatures. He told me if I ever faced one I had best run away. But, that doesn't seem to be an option right now. How do we kill it?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Nathan looked over at Jake and then looked back at the road. Look I know your curious and all. But i don't want to talk about it. Nathan said as he pushed on the gas pedle a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Jake sat back and sighed. "Fine. but if we're gonna trust each other we might as well get to know each other's past." He said. "My father left my family right before my youngest sister was born. I don't know if he is still alive, but frankly, I don't care. "
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Mitch looked at Dakan when he asked about killing a chupacabra. Honestly I've only faced one and that was with a group of 6 hunters. And we didn't kill it we knocked it out and moved it to a secluded area. Mitch said still looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 am

Dakan chuckled. Awesome looks like we might be screwed then. This is just getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:58 pm

"My father left my family right before my youngest sister was born. I don't know if he is still alive, but frankly, I don't care. " Nathan looked over at Jake. Well at least you might still have a dad out there. My real parents were killed in a house fire and then the two people that adopted me were a Drunk and a drug addict. Oh and then my Uncle who was the only real family i had was killed by a demon. Nathan said looking over at Jack and then back at the road. Look i'm just saying. You should care if your dad is still alive or not. Who knows mabye he had a good reason for leaving. Nathan said feeling bad for snapping at jake.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Jake turned away and laughed sadly "He better. If he just left with a pathetic reason, I'm gonna sock him so hard that his left eye will be staring at his right ear." Sighing, he said "Well, at least I got you to reveal your past a bit" He grinned "So now what? I know too much and I'm too dangerous to live? "
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:15 am

Nathan half laughed. No you don't know that much about me. Nathan said as he picked up speed. Nathan then pulled out his cell phone and dialed Dakan.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 am

Dakan felt his phone ring and answered it. Hey Nathan, Whatcha need?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:29 am

Nathan sighed as Dakan picked up. We should be getting into Texas within the next few hours and after that it's only like another 3 hours til we get to Austin. You guys will just have to call if you need to stop somewhere. Nathan said then he added. Don't let him know im asking you. But has Mitch said anything? Nathan said seeing the smile break out on Jakes face.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Dakan smirked. What about? We have been talking alot over here.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 am

Jake smiled when Nathan asked Dakan if Mitch said anything. One might be more revealing than the other. Jake thought to himself. Looking out from the side window, Jake saw they were still a bunch of miles away from Austin. At least I've never been there He thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:21 am

Nathan sighed again and then said. Has he said anything pertaning to me? Nathan said as he started to pick up speed.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 am

Dakan cleared his throat. Oh about the job? He says It scares the shit out of him that there is a chupacabra outside of mexico.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:05 pm

"It's not normal for a monster or demon to leave its home territory unless it was driven out by man, driven out by another monster, or it ran out of food. Chupacabras are no exception nor are they easy to kill. Though the five years of me being a hunter I've known some guys coming back with one arm or leg or didn't even come back after a chupacabra hunt. Also they say if you get scratched by a chupacabra's claw, the next night you will become a chupacabra yourself. But unlike werewolfs, once a chupacabra, always a chupacabra. You can never turn back into a human once you got clawed." Jake said to Nathan. He could hear the conversation Nathan was having with Dakan over the phone, and he just wanted to tell them what he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin, TX   Austin, TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin, TX
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP-
Jump to: