The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Vampire Roleplay.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:03 am

Jake enters a room just to find Lucifer on the ground and the vampire laughing. Taking out his gun and aiming it at the vampire he said "And here I thought you liked him. Why kill him?"
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:48 am

she looks at her dead father, at first she thought it was a dream that was in a sudden flash of light, but she reopened her eyes to this sight of her father murdered, "It can't be..........how can it happen," she was then very quiet.....when the vampire turned to look at her, she looked at him with blood-filled eyes of murder......."Thank you........now i'm the queen of hell!!!!!!!, i was supposed to be succesor after him, but u saved me the blood curling ideas."she then laughed at a high pitch as demons were surrounding her.....taking her back to where she was soon to be ruling next.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:19 am

Jake chuckled and said "You think Lucifer would come to the surface so easily? That is just a decoy, used to spead terror to little childern." He then shoots the vampire in the leg and says "Now about you. You think I will simply forget about how you captured me and made me fall. Cause if you do, you have another thing coming."
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:49 am

Matsu falls when the bulet enters his legs. "Dude that was him that was the devil. their are no little childeren around. You and I both know this an look at the girl tell me you don't see the demonic glow adn the power surging with in her?" The girl in the lether runs over to Matsu to look at he wond that Jake gave him. She looks at Jake with rage. "Nowis not the time." She heals the wond and then kisses Matsu deeply. Matsu stands up. "jake I know we hate eachother but we have to run right now." Matsu opens up a portal him and the girl hop into it. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Jake seemed confused about the turn of events. Cautios, he asked "If you wanted to stop the girl from becoming the queen of hell, why did you kill Lucifer?" Walking toward the portal and gun at ready, Jake said "Tell me on the way there" and enters the portal.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:26 pm

“Darkness is so cold sometimes, it hurts to even think about it……………..but soon all of that will change………. soon darkness will become warm………inviting every single pathetic loser that has appeared before it, changing their lives every second….my friends. Soon ALL shall fall to darkness, soon everyone………shall be in hell!!!!” She then raises her blood wine glass to everyone in the room, it seemed that there were more people there than she remembered when she was young, she was at least gonna give that hopeless bastard some credit in his work. “My lady?” someone said, Surprised, she turned around to notice her old friend standing there, Vladimir………with a sigh of relief she kissed his cheek and embraced him as he kissed her neck…….how was she ever supposed to forget about him, he was the best Fighter in the whole demon clan, for his strength was different than others, he fought extra hard for revenge and desire, they used to fool around with weapons and was amazed when he looked like a natural Striking with her father’s weapons, (for they would sneak into his armory from time to time) and kill some other children behind their parents back, for it was Badass every single time they did it, it quenched both of their thirsts and desire for blood. And she was very excited that he could make it to the ceremony, it seemed that no one had missed her father at all, and for that she was very eccentric about it. The guardsman were a little shocked to see her act like a child in front of him, but that didn’t seem to bother him at all. It turns out that he missed her as much as she did him, They made a pact that if one killed Satan, then the other would be the sidekick, and she was so glad that she didn’t get to be it, for she worked alone and for her friend………she would kill for. “So how are you doing lately?” He asked, and she immediately pouts, “Do I have to answer that?” She murmured looking over his shoulder at the crowd headed towards the throne room for the bloody executions of all of Her father’s brides, the fucker had over 20 wives, and she was responsible to kill all of them, and she was not happy at all about it, then he embraced her lightly and whispered “Later then k?” he said and strolled her towards the execution room, The wives yelling in horror as she strikes one of them down first.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:00 pm

The dark relm Matsu, Jake and the girl in the lether starts to brighten up and starts to warm. Matsu makes his way to the girl and kisses her deeply and wraps an arm around her and then looks at Jake and open up two portals. "Jake I know we hate each other but we need to kill her now. I have a plain. You take my girl with you and just relax for awhile until i call. If you harm her at all you shall suffer as every one else is right now. Even as a vampire and you as a hunter their are ruels you and i must byed by. I shall see you later." Matsu changes fourm and leaves and gose to the queen of darkness. "My queen i come to you for help and to offer you my survies for you protection. A vampire is trying to kill me and it would be nice to have some kind of protection." Matsu gets down on one knee and kiss her hand out of respect and waits for her responce. He smerks at the smell of tanted blood.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 am

Jake turns away from the vampire’s moment. He had enough troubles in the past to be bothered with that mushy stuff. Clearing his throat, he said “ If you keep doing the stuff you’re doing right now, the girl would be ruling this realm! Now hurry up and tell me what portal to go in!
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 am

She stared at the vampire wondering why did he come to ask her this?
She simply stares again and giggles, “ Why come and ask this now Matsu?, don’t u realize what is going on… u killed my bastard of a father, and now u come for my help? When u so left his bitches here for me to kill? Is that what u wanted? Why now as of all the other days? , when I first looked like a vulnerable bitch to u……” She grabs a dagger and grabs his hair, raising the dagger to his neck, to make a small cut. And then transforms into a six year old again, then in her child-like voice she says “ why now………son of a bitch?, when I like to see u writhe in pain, the simple pain that gives me pleasure to the bones!! ” and turns away to her friend who stares with a malicious smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:32 am

Matsu looks up at you "What are you talking about who is this Matsu you speek of?" He rubs his neck and see the blood and gets woried a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:29 am

she looks confused and turns back into her 16 year old, and says "what do u mean ur not matsu?, u look like him!!!"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 am

"I dont know who this matsu is. All i know is i look like me and no one else." He rubs the cut on his neck and look at the blood and back and the the girl on the thrown. "So what do you say I sm sy your comand to do what ever it is you need me to do." He gulps slightly and says "ANYTHING"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 pm

she stares at him for a few more minutes, wondering what to think, either letting this wannabe, into her throne, and probably overthrowing her later,or giving him away at the door, and making sure that he didn't arrive there anymore, what she then does is shocking, she grabs her stone that makes her transform and aims it in front of his face, the stone changes a few colors then turning a blueish-brown color and saying that he was innocent, and that whatever he was going to do, he was not going to do anything, Then she bowed her head at him and healed his wound, by placing her hand on his neck, she then says "Fine, i will help and ask for your assistance, but i need u to do something for me first, she then cuts her wrist and faces him again, "drink from this and u will become my slave.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 am

Matsu looks up at you and says. "I will not drink your blood. Their must be another way." He makes a fist behind his back and covers it up. He looks pale white. Next thing eveyone knows he is passing out......3 hours later Matsu wakes up in a nicely decerated room..."Whe.....Where am I?" He looks around but dose not leave the bed he is on.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:19 am

Jake walked down a long set of stairs. Grumpy, he turned to the vampiress walking behind him and says "Do you have any idea where we are going?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 am

as soon as the vampires wakes up, Vlad (or as her highnesses calls him) looks at matsu with worried eyes he walks from the wall across the room, he then asked if he was alright, looking at his horrid expresion as he peers straight as his face, the vampire looked dissapointed for a second wondering why was there a guy in front of him in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 am

Matsu say to Vlad "I'm not talking until some one tells me where I am right now."

Meanwhile Jake and the girl in the leather and chillinh back at the house Matsu lives at. "I hope he's ok. Oh and he will call on us when it is time. So chill out."
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:34 am

Jake paced back and forth in the little room the vampire called his living room. Impatient, he turned to the girl and asked "Well what if he doesn't call? What would we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 am

The girl in leather looks at Jake and says, "Trust me I think I know when my guy is trouble." I gun shot rings out be hind them all they can see is a black figger and i shinny sliver gun.

Mean while Matsu starts or trys to make him self at home. He know what might happen if he fails. He must not let people down. He starts to say to him self. "I must find help inside these cold walls away from the love of my life....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Vampire Roleplay.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP :: The Pigpen-
Jump to: