The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Vampire Roleplay.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:00 am

"Explains the fire and stuff but what are you doing out? And why are we being hunted? This is all confusng to me." Matsu walks to a pantry and pulls out a vile filled with blood and cracks it open. "It will have to do for now." Matsu chugs it down and offers Veridina some.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:42 pm

she grabs the vile and stares at it, wondering if her blood appetite has decreased since the kidnapping, but she doesn't care and drinks it, then she holds it out to him for more. "maybe its the secret police here....or maybe its something else, but matsu, one thing is for sure, i need to get home to my father, and mother (mortals) and get to turn back to being a six-year old again."
she looks shocked and afraid when he whispers run away from home then. but she doesn't know where to go, and she is already afraid of trusting a vampire as it is....one that begged for her blood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:09 am

Jake hit his head in frustration against the wall. His radar lead him to a dog peeing on a firehydrant. Jake sighed, rubbed his injured head, and took out a bottle of red stuff. Dumping the liquid in a bowl he said "If you can't find them, lure them out."
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 am

Matsu starts to laugh. "You expect me to help you." Laughs some more. "Tell me what do i get out of this. Hell I just lose a meal if i help." Matsu smells some kind of liquid. Fake blood. Thinks to him self "Your going to have to try harder."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:50 pm

she looks angrily at him and yells "well what am i supposed to do with this going on? do u just want me to hand over my blood to u!!!!!!!!!"then she smells blood and a sudden thirst goes through her, for a demon, she too can crave blood, but this was not normal blood she smelled it was fake, never going to work.... she thought
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:39 am

Jake waited and waited until he could't do it anymore. He got up, grabbed the bowl of fake blood, and dumped it. He then took out a hunting knife and made a small cut on his left thumb. Making it so that the blood fell in the bowl, Jake said "You may resist fake blood, but what about real blood?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:30 am

The smell of real blood fills the air. Matsu restis the smell because of the vile he had before. So he spawns a minion. Matsu tells him. "Go to the smell and tell what awats their." It dissapears and shows up by Jake. It walks out a bit and sees him so he telipathicly tells Matsu that its a hunter. "Seems your friend wants me on a silver plater whys that?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:45 pm

she looks at the vampire again for the third time,earlier she was looking at the kitchen where he kept all those vials of blood, and then she said, " i don't know why i'm followed by that jerk, but one thing is for sure that he will die tonight!!!!!!" then she releases the stone that which she grabbes and transforms into a dangerous hunter, that is equipped like a ninja from head to foot, but one thing is that u can barely see her, only creatures of the night could see her, she quickly heads out of the door, and into the unknown
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 am

Jake reached out for behind him and grabbed a little demon who was spying on him. Sighing yet again, he said "Where is your master, demon?". The demon said nothing but he did send a spit ward at Jake's face. Jake moved out of the way and widened his eyes when he saw a shuriken hit the demon. Dropping the body and looking around, he saw a shadowy figure a few yards from where he was standing. Taking out his revolver, he said "You know, I needed that demon to tell me something. It's awfully rude to intrupt a convesation. "
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:45 pm

she looks at the hunter, the dead demon right next to him, she then says "Don't be stupid, they barely remeber where they even live, others on the other hand are so much more different than they were supposed to be.......guess that only happens around here" she prepares another shuriken, from behind her, making sure that the hunter doesn't notice, and she then throws it but while its headed there, she makes her power increase it in size making it irresistable to miss
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:30 am

Jake saw the shuriken coming from a mile. Calmly, he sticked out his hand and grabbed the massive shuriken with ease. Looking it over, he said "Impressive. This thing looks like it was really made in Japan. How did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:30 am

Matsu sits back with two viles of blood. A girl dressed in all lether walks in and sits on Matsu's lap. "What took so long my love?" The girl truns her head and kisses Matsu deeply and then smilles. "Matsu you always have such a dark personality." Matsu smilles darkly "As do you."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:11 pm

she tells the hunter, my father the great lucifer, had it........he was stabbed with it 100 times still wasn't dead thought, and she smiles mischiveously, then runs away.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:38 am

Jake appears in front of the girl and grabs her by shirt collar. Staring at the girl, he said "So this is Satan's girl, eh? Not as great as I thought. Maybe I should tell you who I am." and with that a single wing appeared on his back from nowhere. Smiling Jake said "My name is Jacob, a fallen angel. I'm here to hunt down a vampire who made me fall. "
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 am

Matsu and the girl share a vile of blood. "So i saw satin's kid. She wanted me to help her out." Matsu and the girl start laughing. "I Shall make her fall as i did with that one guy." The girl kisses Matsu once more. "You want my help darling?" Said the girl to Matsu. "As all ways my love." I hear footsteps coming twords me and the girl. I look to see who it is. "Speaking of the devil."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:46 pm

she then looks at jacob, wondering what is going on?
fallen angels were only a myth, and her (demon) father told her that there were no more fallen angels anymore, that they were last wiped out in the angel .vs. devil war......she then murmured that he was lying, and so forth he grabbed her neck and started to strangle her, but she stabbed him with a knife that made him back away and she then dissapeared in front of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:11 am

Matsu gose up to the devl's kid. "You look confused? What is it?" The girl in lether comes Behind Matsu and holds on to him thightly. Matsu wipes the dripping blood off of his chin and gives an evil smile. His eyes trun a firey orange. "Go get a chair my love for this little girl." the girl in lether kisses Matsu and says "As you wish master." She then gives off a wicked smile and then walks off. A few mins later she returns with the chair we all sit down. "What happened?" Matsu asks.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:49 pm

she at first doesn't know where to start with, but she manages to continue with it.
"I saw everything.....i never knew that there would be any fallen angels here anymore.......i was attacking the hunter, and he just turns into a winged person, he said his name was jacob, and that he was a fallen angel......it seems he's here for a certain vampire that killed him, and he wants revenge...Matsu, did u do that to him? or was it this chick?" she looks at the chick who just smiles mischiveoulsy, she already knew that whenever she was around, Veridina couldn't stare at her, she didn't know why, but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:14 am

Jake just stood there while the knife wound healed. He walk up to the dead demon and took out the shuriken in it's head. Looking it over, Jake chanted something and threw the shuriken. As if possessed, the shuriken headed toward the west. Jake smiled and followed.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:29 am

Matsu and the girl start to smile "That is none of your buisness you little...." Matsu stop the girl in the leather. "Sorry about that she is not use to kids. What she ment to say was that we did nothing. I swear on my grave about that." Matsu and the girl in the leather sence a disturbence in the air. The look at each other and nod. A dark hole appears under everyone makeing them dissapear into a dark abbys. "We shall be safe hear." Matsu seals the hole and Smiles as his eyes trun a firey orange. "Now where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 am

She looks at them both and whispers " he was coming wasn't he?, i could smell that as well, i'm not stupid.......and what about that fallen angel? got any ideas on what he wants?"she then looks away for a moment to catch her breath, it seems she was holding it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:04 am

Jake saw the shuriken slowing down toward one building in the distance. Almost there he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:30 am

she then has an awkward feeling in her gut, it seemed like anxiety, fear, and yet delirious tastes for blood and bones, guess being a demon had its disadvantages sometimes, but what she felt was a sudden gush of wind behind her, only to notice that the three of them were not alone, that there was someone here that could probably change their lives without them noticing about it, her mouth gaps open and whispers the words that make the Vampires smile, "Father.........my father lucifer has come......."
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:35 am

Jake stopped in his tracks right before entering the building. He bent over and vomited on the pavement. Gasping, he said "No. Lucifer can't be free again!" and rushes in to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 am

Matsu and the girl in the leather stood still not doing anything. The girl smiles as Luicifer draws closer. Matsu truns around "How did you find us down hear in this dark abyss.? No matter fate had delt a winning hand for me." Out of no ware Matsu spawns a birght long sword equiped with a shotgun. The girl jumps on to the devils back and stuck a sword in his back and a loud crackling nois came out as she started to shoot him. Then Matsu stabed him in the chest. A loud shot rung out as Lucifer fell to the ground. Dead.

"They told me it could not be done. That its impossible to kill the devil him self. Well they were worng as they were with the fallen angle. Isn't that right my love?" Matsu flots up in to the air." The girl follows shortly after. "They are always worng my king." The both start to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Vampire Roleplay.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP :: The Pigpen-
Jump to: