The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Vampire Roleplay.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:12 am

This role play requires you do be a Demon a Vimpire or a Human.

It start off on a dark stormy night with my cherictor Matsu who is a vamp. Is out hunting for blood to feest on.

If you want in on this rp just post back.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:19 am

In a dark room, where there is no lights at all, Veridina is staring into the dark floor wondering when the monsters will get and eat her, she is just 6 years old and a human. ever since she had known, there were anything that would easily make her scared.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:19 am

Jake walked down a back alley at 11:03. Holding a revolver, he said "Come out, come out wherever you are"
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:36 am

Matsu hears some voices and starts to smell the blood of the young. He walks into a dark room where he sees a little girl just standing their. "This is to perfict." He says to him self as he creeps up then he hears the click of a gun.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:48 am

Jake managed to enter a small building where he found a girl standing in a dark room with a man creeping up to her. Taking the safety off his revolver, he aims at the man and says "You know, you shouldn't attack little girls from behind"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:45 pm

The girl looks up to both of them, and gasps in scared breaths "Please don't hurt me, please i beg you mercy!!!!!" and hides behind a rack of bowling balls which in turn she uses them and thrusts her hands so that the balls can fall to the ground, and when she ran away, she heard howlers of pain
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:42 am

Jake holds his foot in pain after one of the bowling balls that girl dropped on them landed on it. Looking over to the other man, he said " You sure have a bad taste for victims, don't you??
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:32 am

Matsu jumps into the air lats min. and look at the guy in pain and leaves hime their. Then Matsu jumps in front of the little girl and grabs her rist. "You know it's bad to be out alone this late at night." Matsu gives an evil laugh as he throws the girl over his shoulders and starts to run. It's only a matter of time before the guy with the gun would recover.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Scared and yelling she yelled, "let me go dumb-ass!!!! and bit into his shoulder, which only made him laugh....He yelled at her that it was no use to run.....she just surrendered then
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 am

Jake appered right in front of the running man and grabbed his shirt collar with his claws. "Don't think you can get away from me! and aims his revolver at the man's forehead
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:30 am

"Oh no you got me." Matsu starts to laugh. He grabes the guys neck and squezze hard. "Now their are two options I can give you. Option number 1 tell me who you are and why are you hear? and i will let you go. Or option number 2 I kill you on the spot with no thought to it and I feast on this strange little girl. So You better pick one sone or i will for you." The room starts to get realy hot. I look around and say to my self "Where did the little girl go?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:46 pm

please let me not be noticed, the girl was running through the warehouse, wondering where to go, when she stumbles upon a stone that is made of ice...., she then walks toward it and grabs it with her hands, after looking at it she thought, that it was the most beautiful that she has ever seen.
Then she hides it in her pocket just to see a door up in front, she only wished for a door to appear and then it does out of nowhere but, she decides to go back and help the gunner.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:18 am

Jake showed no fear when the man grabbed him. Picking his revolver to the man's head, he said"I pick option 3, which is to kill you!" and fires.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:36 am

As the gun rings Matsu drops the gunner and sits in a chair. "Phathetic attempet you mortal" Matsu starts to laugh. "Now where is the girl?" Matsu starts to hear foot steps and walk out in to the hallway only to see a 16 year old girl. "This dose not make since." The girl looked like the 6 year old but teen years older. Not thinking Matsu grabs the girl and starts running. But before the leaves the buliding Matsu dumps gas and lights it up. Matsu laughs and says. "Goodnight you stupid mortal." Then he run away with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:42 pm

"Hey let go of me!!!, i have a right to be asking what are u gonna do to me!!! Answer me damn it!!!!" She struggles to let free only knowing its no use, it won't matter....she will die anyway and better get used to it, but she won't listen to her instincts instead she hits him over the head with the rock that she found, and throws it at him again. Only to make him grunt with a little pain in the head., Then he forces her to the floor, where he points a dagger in her face, by this time she felt older for the moment but wished she was younger to make him feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:40 am

As he gets ready to go for a quick stab Matsu watches the girl change right before his eyes. "What the f.... You were just 16 and now younger. This makes no since. What are you and who are you?" Matsu picks the girl up by the neck and starts to chocke her only to get burnt. Matsu drops he on to the floor. "How the hell did you do that?" Pulls out a shinny sliver revlor that is blood staned and points it between the girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:39 pm

she stares at him almost yelling with rage, and not to mention kill him.
How dare he just think that she just changed "What the hell are u talking about?, My name is....Forget about it, i am 10 years old, and i wanna go home, i should've never have sneaked out in the first place....." she goes silent for a few seconds then looks at him, with a tear in her eye, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME!!!!!" she yelled at him releasing her anger.... i just grabbed this stone off the ground and this happens, way to go smart ass....
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:03 am

"Their is no way you are 10 you go from 6 to 16 and back to 6. Their is some thing your not telling me. Who the hell are you!? I dont have all night I want to know what I'm going to fest upon." You look into my icy blue eyes and see fire. The grip on the gun tightens. Then Matsu hears some thing in the back so he throws a dagger at it and hears a thud as what ever it is falls to the ground. Matsu smilles "Nothing like the smell of fresh blood. What ever it was is now dead just like you will be in a few."
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:32 am

Jake watched as the dagger hit a trash can right next to him. Sighning, he said "What bad aim."
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:16 am

Matsu truns around and sees who said that. "Oh sh...!" Matsu grabs the girl and disaperas in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:07 pm

Jake went to where the man and girl had dissapeared. Sighning once again, he kicks the air in where they were standing and sure enough, they fall out holding a blanket of some sort. Aiming his revolver at the man again after picking up the girl, he said "You should know that I don't die easily, especially not with fire. The only thing that can kill me is something you cannot hold, VAMPIRE!"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 pm

She looked at the blanket on the floor, raging madness in her eyes. she looked at her captor once again, and realizes that she was handcuffed to the tree post right next to her....... she then yelled at the matsu "Hey,!! let me go byotch!!"then she relizes that he's not listening to her, she chews the stone out of ther pocket and aims it at matsu, when she throws it, instead of hitting matsu it hits the guy who is trying to save her instead. Which in turn made the vampire laugh.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:34 am

Matsu looks at the girl and laughs. "Maybe you will be of more use to me alive then dead." Matsu walks over and uncuffs her throws her over his sholder and the two of them dissaper into thin air with no trace. They end up in Matsu home. No csn find it ever. "So what are you and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Jake got up from the ground after getting hit by the rock. Luckily, he wasn't bleeding. Rubbing the hit point, he said "Why do everyone I meet have bad aim?" while taking out a gadget that looked like a radar. The device started pointing in one position to the south. Half-smiling, Jake said "Got you." and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:43 pm

she looks at him half-shaking, half-shocked and says " Fine.....My name is veridina, i'm 16 years old ( Note: she looks like a teen right now.....)and i am the daughter of the devil himself.......i am half mortal-half demonic. and i found this stone while trying to escape from u, but it seems it won't be that way now. she looks around thinking that for a vampire he surely had a nice place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.   Demonic Vampire Roleplay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Vampire Roleplay.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP :: The Pigpen-
Jump to: