The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2 New Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 am

Matsu not being one to be mean to a female who isnt trying to kill him does not refuse to have a new friend. Espicaly a female friend. "Sure you may stay with me." Matsu starts to think that this girl has taken a liking to him. "May i ask you, Did you see me naked? And have you been following me ever since i came here? And Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 am

The girl smiles gently, "well my name is raven, and its a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. And no i didn't see anything so you don't need to worry about that besides i think you'll like it here....My mother loves us all very much..Surely she'll grow to accept you as well." Raven said. As she looks at the vampire again, he looks angry for a second and said "how will that ever happen?, every single time i'm around its like she's always mad at me, and yet i don't understand it." then Raven pats his shoulder gently, which makes the vampire look at her. "Maybe she's still a little sad, do you know her past that much, Mr. Matsu?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 am

Matsu shakes his head at Raven. "No not mcuh of it." Starting to feel a little weird form the gril being close to him. "If you are her kid why do you look my age. And Why do you take a liking to me and not alot of other people. Alos why do you wish to stay with me?" Matsu feels her hand move down from his sholder to his chest. "What are you doing Raven?" As soon as this happens all memeries of the girl in the leather are wiped away maked Matsu think he is a single man once more. Matsu goes to stand up but Raven pushes him down on his be and she grins hand still on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 am

raven stares at him hungry for blood.... what the dumb vampire didn't know was taht this girl was really a shapeshifter, but a werewolf shapeshifter... She stabs the vampire with a knife and hears him yell in pain, she pulls the knife out and licks it clean......
She then leaves the vampire to bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 am

Matsu lays their laughing hard as the blood poors out. "Stupid kid" Matsu heals up and walks out thinking he single. "Hmm feels like some one here is crushing on me. Come on out and show your self." Matsu sits there back on the wall and sees the queen walking twords him. "What the hell. No fucking way is that true," Matsu's cold dead heat seams to beat even though its dead.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am

She stares at the vampire, looking as tired as hell from a fight hmm, did raven do this? she thought. "Well vampire, you look as hellish as everyday that i see you........why do you look like shit?" She whispered. Not thinking that the vampire heard her..she starts walking past him and he grabs her hand and pulls her down to his face level, "What the hell are you trying to prove you psycho bitch?" He asked furiously....She only smirked in response.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Seeing the smirk on her face, Matsu got really furious and started to punch her ferociously, only causing minor damage..
(there, do it yourself next time, lazyass)
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 am

Matsu keeps on punching her face harder and harder with every blow. "What the fuck is your problem bitch!" He yells seeing her blood spilling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 pm

she lets him punch her,
but she's slowly regenerating, and numbing the pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 New Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP :: The Pigpen :: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.-
Jump to: