The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2 New Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

Chapter 2 New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:09 am

It has been about five years since the insident happend. Matsu still stuck with in the walls of the new queen of the underworld. Jake and the girl in the leather have been fighting off deamons non stop. The girl in the leather is longing for the return of Matsu to wisk her away. Matsu is still looking for some help to kill the queen. And so starts chapture two.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:59 am

She Was starting to get really annoyed she had wanted, the Vampire to come and meet her at the meeting room (Yeah we have a room in hell named like that.) and it seemed that vladimir had forgotten to tell him about, it. It had been a few years, and she was now 100 years old. Seemed that life was rushing through her eyes.
Then the maid came and asked her "You look troubled my lady, is something wrong?"
she looks at the maid and says "There's nothing wrong, its just troubling to see some people can't make their appointments, please bring me The Vampire" "Right away mam"
and the maid left the room, It was three minutes later, and the queen was getting very hungry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:02 am

A demon fell back as Jake shot it in the head. The scar running down his left hand burning with pain. Standing behind him was the vampire chick he was forced to work with for the past 5 years. Turning to her, he asked "Is that the last one in this area?"
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:12 am

The girl in the leather tells Jake that they are all dead as she drins their blood.

meanwhile mastsu trys to make an escape rote after the queen falls.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:01 am

Jake turned the other way while the vampire chick drank the demon's blood. After 5 years, he still hasn't gotten used to it. If fact, in the past 5 years, the vampire woman revealed little to none infomation about herself. She hasn't even told him her name. "So tell me, what's your real name?" Jake said still looking away.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

The gril In the leather just ignors jakes question and just sits and waits for matsu to call upon her.

Matsu is brought to the queen. "I have done nothing worng. I only wishto surve you." Matsu looks down on the ground trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:21 am

she looks at matsu, realizing maybe he is stupid "fine, if u want to serve me, then you must do a few tests, of my choosing of course"
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:56 am

Jake waited for an answer but it was obvious he was being ignored. Giving up on the question, he reloaded his revolver and waited for the girl to finish whatever she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm

Matsu looks up "What must i do to prove my self?" Matsu starts to think to hime self. "To perfivt,"

The girl in the leather looks at Jake. "You kill me you die to"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 am

you must kill twenty people in the Real world, and then drink the most poisonous drink, that u've ever seeen, even if it means drinking garlic juice.
then you must drink from a man, even though if u haven't done it before.
and last but not least if u don't want those challenges, you'll have to versus me, only you won't have to use weapons, only your bare hands.
she smirks, "any last questions?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:59 am

Matsu simoly smerks at the idea of fighting the queen. "Finaly something fun to do." Matsu gets in to a fighting stance and they start going at it. a wicked display of power and brute force is unleased during the fight. Both of them take hard blows one after another. The dule ends asfter 3hours of non stop fighting. The match ends up in a draw. "Haha looks like we are pretty even." Matsu get taken away to the inferery to get patched up. One of the queens servents walks up to Matsu. "She would like to talk to alone with noone else around." He take Matsu to the thron room where he stands and waits for the queen.. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:52 am

she frowns, not liking to be beaten, "we shall fight again, but this time you will use a wooden sword, while i use my shapeshifting skills, anything else that u do is disqualification agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:17 am

Matsu smearks and lights the wooden sword on fire "You know some thing. It just feels like your just trying ot get closer to me with out any one else knowing. It was a draw no wins no loses." The burning swords hits the ground and Matsu bows and then truns to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:17 am

well then, she looks at his retreating figure trying to think of something, then she comes up with an idea, she frowns for a bit, as if she'll regret it but she goes for it.

She then Raises her voice "What if i turned u into something powerful?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 am

Matsu looks at her confused and puzled. "What do you mean my queen. Why would you want to do that?" Matsu to him self is also is confused on the queens words. "I guess I would be thankfull but a bit woried."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 am

she smirks at his confusion, wondering why isn't he jumping for joy and very excited right now, but she shudders taht though away, "you have nothing to worry about, besides i consider u an equal, isn't that enough?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 am

Matsu makes him self bow to her. "It is my queen. Dose that mean im moving up in your chainmy queen?" Matsu looks up at her as he is bowed to her hoping for a good answer and not just to be rejected. "As why have you called me heare alone. I know if you were going to fight or kill me you would do it infrount of everyone."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 am

her smirk widens into a smile, exposing her canines a little.
"well even if i did have a crowd to witness ur demise, it does not mean that you have indeed went up my chain, but if u consider it that way, i might let u become my personal guard.......you can replace my current bodyguard Vlad, who's somewhere in this castle.........But if u don't accept i could make u a general, and let u command my demons, but i will only allow a limited supply to u....agreed?"

"Besides," She goes up to him, and makes him stand up. She places a Hand over his head, slowly impulsing a power inside of him, it makes him squirm a little then he relaxes as it enters "imagine how powerful u can be to finally take me down, and off of my throne!!!!!!!!!!!" Then out of nowhere she Impulses a huge amount, a DEADLY amount into his head, causing him to collapse out of consiesness.

The last thing he hears before passing out, is her laughter..........................
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 am

Jake turned to the girl and aimed his revolver. When he pressed the trigger, nothing happened. "Safety's on, miss murder. I always reload my revolver after a fight." He explained flatly.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Matsu slowly wakes up in a room. His clothing stiped of him and the clothing of a body gard as been put on. "Why dose it feel like i was drinking all last night?" Matsu stands up feeling a little weak and he starts to walk around. A girl appers out of no where. "About time you wake up." She says. Matsu stands their confused alittle bit. "Who are you?" Matsu asks and the gril dissapears and Matsu goes back in to the thron room and walks up to the thron and sits down on it waiting for the queen to come back. "I dont get what happen."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 am

well........ about time you come back, i see the outfit fits you....."she says smiling over her bloody-mary.... The poor vampire matsu, looked like he didn't want anything to do with the drink so she decided to annoy him. "why the fuck am i dressed like this?" He asks. "and i just happened to saw a chick in my room, who the fuck?, i could've been naked.!!!!" he yells
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:51 am

"Why the hell are you doing this? Why am i in body gard clothing? And who was the girl that i saw?" I matsu grabs her by the neck. the door behind her slams shut and locks. "You will tell me now!"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

she is shocked by the outcome, she uses her mind power and sends him half-way across the room...."You will not touch me you filthy fucking swine!!!!!! even if you are a vampire i am much more superior than you,!!!! oh and if you were wondering who that was, it was my servant girl Raven, surely she will be quite a bother for you.......won't she?" She boasted.
And then out of nowhere, a girl with pale alabaster skin appears from the door....She gives the vampire a look of curiosity and walks over to stand by the queen, as the vampire looks at her more clearly, he can see taht this girl has scratch marks all over her skin, representing abuse from her earlier life in the world...The queen gives the girl a kiss on the cheek and sends her to the other room, where they all hear screaming....the queen then mutters "the torture room is her specialty, surely we hope you will not be sent there soon, so do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Apocolypse minions
Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:25 am

Matsu looks at the little and she smiles and waves in a romantic way like she is taking intrest in him. Matsu smiles and winks at her.and then looks back at the queen. "hmm maybe." He smerks and walks closer and kisses her on the cheek to fuck with her mind. then he walks out the girl following. Her truns around. "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am

The girl wraps her arms around his arm" Is it ok if i can stay with you?" she asks him seductively
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 New Friends   Chapter 2 New Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 New Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP :: The Pigpen :: Demonic Vampire Roleplay.-
Jump to: