The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chicago, ILL--Vampires

Go down 
+2
Mitch
Nathan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:58 am

Mitch almost laughed. Actually that's just a myth. Vampires don't just have two sharp teeth. Actually their entire mouths are full of um. And before you ask the only way to kill a vampire is to cut its head off. He said looking ahead as the driver pretended he couldn't hear what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 am

Jake felt embrassed about asking that question. Then something came to mind. Turning to Mitch, he asked "But don't people who are bitten by vampire become one themselves?
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:09 am

Mitch looked over at the kid and decided to give the kid that one. Not many people knew the answer. The only way you become a vampire is if they drink your blood and then you drink their blood. He said. But that's rare since most vampires drain their victims dry.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 am

She was tired from running and she was very positive that no one was following her, then she kicked off her heels that made quite a commotion whenever her feet hurt, which they were doing right now, she was quite tired that there were no blisters and threw them into the trash can, but then she opened it again a few minutes later and took out a dead body, her thirst was rather disturbing at the moment, and she needed the fluid to keep going, it was still the awkward taste as always but she remembered when she became an Bloodsucker, she was tired and sometimes enjoyed it, her last time that when he bit her, he looked into her eyes and grabbed her by the head and pointed her at his wound where it was still bleeding a little and then he ordered “Drink from this wound now…..” then she remembered the taste that had that filthy pleasure for more red liquid, and the disgusting taste that was with it, but she had to do it, or she would not live at all, when she was finished she placed the body on the street to look like an accident “ hope no one notices this thing without the blood ” and then she notices out of the corner of her eyes two people walking towards the dead body, but they were on the street she could have sworn that it was the same two people that were outside the pawn shop, but she knew immediately that she would get it bad than anyone of her kind would imagine and flitted out of there in the nick of time to hear them surprised with their find.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Jake thought about Mitch's answer for a little longer. He then replied "And here I hope it's not a vampire. I have had bad experience with them."
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:32 am

Mitch wanted to ask about the kids experience but he decided against it. No point in opening up old wounds. And he knew what that could do ot someone. Hell Mitch knew that Nathan still felt responsible for what happened all those years ago. What made it worse was those damn scars that he had to look at everyday. Mitch snapped back to reality when the cabbie said they had reached their destination. Mitch threw a fiffty up at the guy which was overkill and refused the change. That would hopefully make him forget about what they had been talking about in the car. He looked over at Jake. You ready for this? Mitch said as he pulled out his chicago police badge.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:30 am

Jake looked at Mitch after he asked him if he was ready. Jake smiled and said “ Of course I’m ready. I mean, we are only going in to see corpses with not a drop of blood in their body because they were attacked by a vampire. Who wouldn’t be ready ?
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:09 am

Mitch was happy that the kid was so pumped up about seeing dead things. When they entered they went up to the front desk and Mitch said. Hello I'm detective Winters this is detective Mathis. Indicating Jake as Mathis. Were here to view the bite victims. He said holding up his badge and with his other hand that was out of the receptionists eye sight he made a gesture that told jake to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:16 am

Jake followed Mitch's orders to raise his badge. Seeing the badges, the attendant point toward a hall saying Down the hall, turn left, turn right down the stairs and there should be a sign saying morgue. Jake thanked the person and followed Mitch down the hall saying " So Mitch, how long were you and Nathan hunting together?"
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:29 am

As they walked him and Jake started talking. Me and Nathan have been hunting together for about two months now. He said looking at the shocked expression on Jake's face. But i knew him when he just started off hunting. But after that we hadn't seen eachother for years. Hell that kid even saved my life back then.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:30 am

Jake accepted that answer and asked again " What did he save you from?"
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:45 am

Mitch looked at Jake. There was this girl that we were trying to save. and this werewolf came out of the woods by her house..... Mitch trails off. This is a conversation that we should have while Nathan's present. HE said. Then he looked at Jake. So what about you? You must have someone out there. he said taking the staris down one level like the reseptionist said.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:49 am

Jake simply shrugged and said " Well there was this one girl who I cared about, unfortunatly she moved away from the area I was at the time. So are we going to see the bodies or not?" indicating that they have reached the morgue.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:05 am

Mitch opened the door and held his hand indicating that Jake can go first. When they were inside Mitch flashed his badge and asked to see the bite victims. When he saw the bodies he pointed to the necks. Definatly a vampire. He said to Jake. He thanked the morgtician and then left the same way they came in whipping out his cell phone to call Nathan. All he got was his voicemail so he hung up.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:44 am

Dakan shook his head and pointed at the rusty old truck sitting on the curb. Thats my ride. I will follow you back to your place.

Dakan walked up and got into his Ford and waited for nathan to show him the way.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:50 am

Nathan ran over to his charger and passed Dakan's truck he quickly glanced in the rear view mirror and made sure the guy was following him. Which he was. After about five minutes they were back at his room. He left the door open so the guy could come in and then Nathan waited for him. He sat by a table which had his silver .45 which was loaded just incase. Nathan then sat and waited for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:56 am

Dakan walked into the room and glanced at Nathan and then glanced at the gun on the table. You won't need that, I am pretty sure we are on the same side here. Dakan took a seat across from nathan. So about the attack. Dakan frowned recollecting his thoughts. I was there when one of the victims was attacked. The girls was just sitting on the park bench when all of a sudden another woman walks by and grabs the woman from the back. They struggle for a bit and then the second woman gains the upper hand and bites the woman on the neck. I beleive that she was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:00 am

Nathan sat back in his chair. Stunned how the hell could their have been two vampires. Nathan looked at the guy. I beleive that you and i are working completly different cases. You say your girl was killed on a park bench. well my girl was killed on the side walk you and i met. Nathan went white face. That means theirs two vampires out there. And we know ones a women that really narrows the list down. He said looking at the guy. By the way I'm Nathan. He stuck his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:42 am

Jake saw Mitch trying to call someone on his cellphone. Jake thought about what Mitch had said about someone being out there for him. He pushed that thought to the back of his mind. Suddenly, he hears a strange sensation going throughout his body. He noticed some hairs on his fingers growing longer. Jake quickly looked at Mitch who was still trying to call the person. A sudden pain grew in his chest. Not again! he thought to himself. Desperate to not let Mitch see, he broke into a dash out the place and headed toward a back alley. He could barely hear Mitch’s screams of question. He fell to the ground and the transformation began.

Last edited by Dakan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, there are no woods in chicago.)
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:09 am

As she stares at the TV. screen in the hotel she just got herself, (and not to mention that it kind of smelled in there, but she was lucky to even get it with her low budget.) She was staring at the breaking news on TV. " Well well, it seems like they finally found it….” Then she started bursting out laughing because it surprised her so much, she was happy in a sickly kind of way, She stared at the tv again eyes watering with laughter. In the TV. was the latest breaking news. “ it seems we just got report of a murder scene in a local shop, there was an attack out of nowhere, the owner of the shop now appears to be dead. Detectives still don’t know the reason for the murder, but one thought that it was probably a Vampire, They were kicked out of the force and forced to go to a Mental hospital for his awkward comment, but I can guarantee u all there are no Vampires in Chicago, This is Katy Sanders channel 5 news.” the lady didn’t even look professional, she only looked like one of those Strippers gone professional, and dumping out their crazy clothing.

Then when she got up it was around 5:10 p.m. She then looked out the window, outside her room and stared at the Sky, then she opened it and breathed in a nice full breath of fresh air, glad to get it in.
Then she whispered “ Looks like it really got the city going, with all the topics about these murders they don’t even know that I’m one of them, heh, Detectives don’t know what on earth it is, but its just my leftover lunch. ” she laughs quietly and then thinks to herself, if anyone she knew saw the broadcast.

Last edited by vampireslayer14 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:53 pm

Nathan looked at the man sitting in front of him. He hadn't given his name yet and Nathan was content with the info the guy had given him but mitchs traning kicked in. Nathan took out a flask and took a swig from the contents. The contents of the flask were holy water. After Nathan drunk from it he offered it to the guy. Nathan How about a drink?
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 am

Mitch watched as the kid sprinted away. Hey where are you going? As the kid dissapeared Mitch couldn't believe it. Mitch thought about mabey going after him but figured the kid would show up at the hotel at some point. He took out his cell phone and called Nathan again. This time he picked up. Hey where are you? he asked releived that Nathan had picked up.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:16 am

As the tranformation completed, Jake woke up in an dark space. Great, I'm here again he said. Looking to his left, he saw a screen showing a picture of an alley. Moving toward it He said Please don't kill anyone today and the picture started moving out of the alley and toward a bar. This can't be good Jake said
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 am

(So this episdoe is rapping up the idea is t ohave neither of our vamps die but escape as we have plans for them in a future episode. Jake will meet us at the hotel and Dakan will either come with us or he can happen to meet us at the next case.. their choice.))

Mitch listened as Nathan explained everything that had occured while they had been seperated. Mitch had an idea. So he turned around and walked back into the morgue. As he walked back into the viewing room he asked for all the victims personal belongings. And after an hour he found something that connected all of the victims. It was something so small no one would even think to look for it. He dug into his pocked and took out a small flashlight. He flipped a blacklight cover over the bulb and ran it over the bodies. And sure enough on the left hands of all the victims was a stamp allowing them back into a club. The symbol was relevtily simple it was a V incased inside of a circle. He called Nathan back and said Nathan remmeber that club you and me saw last time we worked Chicago? Head their and look for a female vampire. Nathan asked Mitch Why a female? Mitch smiled to himself. Because all of the deaths were men. The last one had to be a fluke becasue the girl had pre mordom injuries. Which if our vampire is trying to keep the count low and only kill a few times a month... Mitch couldn't finish becasue Nathan had hung up making the connection the Mitch had. He burst outside and hailed a cab. He quickly scanned the area for Jake but couldn't see him. HE hoped that the kid would make his way back to the hotel he jumped in and said. Club V please. He through a hundered at the driver. And make it fast. The cabbies screached out heading for the club. Mitch just hoped that either Nathan and this new guy would find the vampire before she killed agian.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:42 am

Jake once again tried telling it to stop from entering the bar, but it won’t listen. Jake knew that if he didn’t stop it someone will get killed. He looked at the screen and noticed something. It was going for the bar. Instead, it turned and headed for a nightclub he never noticed before. That’s worse than a bar! He said. Desperately, he tried everything he could thing of to stop the beast, but to no success. Jake almost gave up until he felt the same sensation from before. Suddenly, the beast fell to the ground, yelping in pain. After a few minutes, Jake was lying on his back on the sidewalk in front of the nightclub the beast was heading to. Slowly, he got up and looked at the sky. Relief fell on him as well as rain when he saw some rainclouds blocking the moon. Turning toward the nightclub, he said “ I wonder if they have water here. ” and entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicago, ILL--Vampires
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next