The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chicago, ILL--Vampires

Go down 
+2
Mitch
Nathan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Chicago, ILL--Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:33 am

A small hispanic women walks alone on a sidewalk. There is no one else around but for some reason the women keeps looking back over her sholder. Each time speeding up her pace. As she goes to turn the corner of the sidewalk she plows into a women with short red hair wearing a white tank top that exposed her stomach and short shorts. This sends the small hispanic women to the ground but the red head stands unfased. The hispanic women quickly scrambles to her feet I'm so sorry i didn't see you there are you all right. She say frazzled. The red head looks at her and smiles I'm fine are you ok? The hispanic women looks at her palms that were cut up when she hit the ground but shakes her head that she's fine. The red head raises her hands and pulls the hispanic women closer to her so she can look at her hands she looks at them and licks her lips. That looks pretty bad we should get you bandaged up. The hispanic women pulls her hands back and says Yes i'll do that as soon as i get home. She then blows past the red head and contiues on her way. But all of the sudden shes thrust to the ground and cracks her head on the cold hard concret sidewalk as she rolls to her back she sees the red head ontop of her. Before the hispanic women can say anything the red head smiles and as she does a second row of razor sharp teeth come down and she quickly bites into the hispanic womens neck. As the hispanic women tries to scream all that comes out is more blood then in a matter of seconds she was dead and the red head was gone without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:19 am

Nathan and Mitch had been held up in Des Moins Iowa for a week. They had been resting up from their last job and trying to find another. And now Nathan thought he had finally found one. In Chicago there had been a string of murders and all the victims had been found with deep contusions in their necks that were consistant witn bite marks. He through the paper at Mitch who was sitting on the bed right next to him. Well what do you think? Nathan asked. After all since they had been ditched yet again by Emma and Tam Mitch was the oldest and had been hunting alot longer then Nathan had. He awaited an answer from Mitch.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:42 am

Mitch read the section that Nathan had tossed him. He skimmed over it and decided that it was worth checking into. He looked at Nathan and said. We'll go check it but it could just be some killer with a biteing fetish. He cracked a smile at Nathan to show that he was joking. But this could just end up being another false lead. They both packed and left the room. Mitch went to take care of payment for the room while Nathan packed their bags into the trunk of his car. Mitch waited in line behind an old lady that could hardly hear and when he finally go to the front of the line he payed with his credit card (that of course was registered to a fake name) and ran out to Nathan who was fiddiling with his radio. He got in the passenger seat while shrugging off his denim jacket and throwing it in the back seat. Nathan then pulled out of the parking lot and they headed for Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:44 am

Jake waited at a bus stop in Des Moins, Iowa looking at a newspaper. "A string of murders in chicago?" he said to himself. "Might be intesting." and with that he gets up and goes by the road. "Time to hitchhike" he says.
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:13 am

Nathan had been driving for about a half hour while mitch was reading the newspapaer artical over again writing down a list of possible things that could be responsible for the killings. That's when he noticed a boy hitchhiking on the side of the road. Nathan lightly tapped Mitch and pointed at the kid who looked like he was younger then twenty. He looked at Mitch who gave a nod in the kids direction and Nathan pulled his black 1971 charger ijust ahead of where the kid was walking. They waited for him to catch up. Mitch rolled down his window as they waited.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 am

Jake noticed a black car pull up in front of him and that the window came down. He walked up to the car to see two men in there. One was reading the same newspaper he was reading at the bus stop a while ago. Taking a chance, he said"You guys heading for Chicago?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:36 am

Nathan saw the kid come up next to the window. And when the kid asked if they were heading to chicago nathan didn't think anything was up it was just pure coincidence. Nathan looked at the kid and said It's you lucky day. Hop in. Nathan tapped Mitch in the sholder and indicated that he would need to pull the lock up so the kid could get in. When mitch had done the task they indicated to the kid that he could hop on in.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:48 am

Jake hopped into the car and the three drove off. Jake wondered why these two were going to Chicago anyways. Curiosity taking him over, Jake asked "Why are you two going to Chicago?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:41 am

Nathan looked over at mitch who just gave him a look that told him to answer. Nathan looked at kid in the rear view mirror. Work. He said then he looked back at the kid. I'm Nathan by the by the way. This is Mitch. He said tilting his head toward Mitch.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:59 am

After hearing their names, Jake replied"My name is Jake, nice to meet you" He sat back and asked "What kind of work do you two do?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:16 am

After hearing the kids name he asked what they did for a living. Nathan quickly ran through the list of jobs that they had agreed on. Nathan landed on one and said. I'm a Car mechanic. I restored this car for a family friend and driving it back to him. Mitch came with to keep me company. He said making it sound convincing even though he hated saying he was giving his car away which he wasn't. It was just the most handy thing to say for this situaition.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:20 am

Mitch listened as Nathan spun his story about him being a car mechanic. He cracked a smile but then he decided to ask a question. Mitch said So you look awful young to be on the side of the street hitchhiking. What's your deal? He said adressing the Jake for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 am

Jake was kinda shocked that the Mitch guy asked him why he was doing hitchhiking. He replied "I just heard that something happening in Chicago. Besides I don't actually like hitchhiking but since I have no home it's my only way around." He started to grow suspicious about these two. Reaching to check if his Redhawk Revolver had its safety off, he asked"So Mitch, why are you writing stuff down from the newspaper?"
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:51 am

Mitch wasn't shocked by his answer. but when the kid asked why he was writing stuff down he looked up to answer. I'm a private investigator. forse of habit that i try to solve a crime i guess. He looked down at his list. So far all of the victims had been male except for the last one which was a hispanic female. All had deep marks in their necks that were consistant with bite marks. And all were killed with in five blocks of eachother. To cover his own ass he looked back at the kid and said. Wanna look He offered his notpad to the kid.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Jake took the notepad and started reading it. All it had was random stuff like guy with bite 'fetish' and other stuff. Yet something caught his eye. A gun hilt was sticking out at the bottom of Mitch's chair. Cautious, he handed the notepad to Mitch and said "Do private investigator carry guns?"
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Mitch took the notepad and when the kid asked the question about the gun mitch was confused but he figured he would play it safe. Were aloud to carry guns just like everyone else is. Mitch said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Nathan wondered what had spurred the whole gun question on but it really didn't matter. Just then Nathan heard his stomach make a messed up noise. Well i don't know about you guys but i fricken starved. He saw a sign saying there was a Mcdonalds a few miles ahead. I'll buy. He said adding an incentive for them to go.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 am

Jake continued to stare at the gun hilt eventhough Mitch said It was okay. Then, when Nathan said that he was hungry, Jake remembered that the only thing he ate this morning were two tic-tacs. He would have brought better food, but he was broke. That's when Nathan said I'll buy. Jake thought to himself Free ride and food? I'm in. and said to Nathan "By the way, how far are we from Chicago?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 am

Nathan pulled into the McDonalds drive thru and said. We're about two hours away give or take an half hour. He said ordering their food and paying for it. In no time at all they were back on the highway toward Chicago. So you have any family Jake?He said trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 pm

on a cloudy day, in western New York, there seemed trouble in chicago, it seemed like murdering sprees were starting and going as they seemed.

Renne was walking towards chicago,wondering about the latest murders. she didn't really care if any car, wanted to give her a lift. all she wanted to do was head there in one piece.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:36 am

Jake thought about Nathan’s question carefully and replied “ If I had any family I wouldn’t be here now would I?” while taking a bite out of the quarter pounder he asked Nathan to buy him. After swallowing the piece he asked Nathan and Mitch “ What about you guys ?”
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:40 am

Nathan looked at the kid. Nathan figured that the kid was running away from home but that aparantly wasn't the case. Then the kid asked about his family. He said I haven't seen my parents in years. And the uncle i lived with is...he's dead. Nathan said taking a bite of his Big Mac. NAthan also said We'll be in Chicago in about an hour. He said speeding up.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:45 am

Mitch new that it killed Nathan to talk about his uncle just like it killed mitch to talk about his mom and little brothers but his straightend up and said. My family died in a house fire. He said including his dad who for all intensive purposes was dead to him.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:10 am

Jake mentally kicked himself. It looked like it hurt them both to talk about their families. Guilty he said"Sorry for aski..." Then he realised something. "Mitch, your family died in a house fire? That's the same thing that happen to my family only instead of dying, they were taken by a yellow-eyed man. Jake kicked himself for letting loose to much infomation on his family.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:31 am

Mitch and Nathan both shared a shocked look when the kid mechioned the yellow eyed man. Mitch quickly turned and said. Where did you say you were from? He asked taking out a map that had marks on random towns and cities. And did you have a brother or sister that was six months old at the time of the fire? He said deciding that he didn't care if the kid thought his questions were werid Mitch wanted to kill the son of a bitch that had taken his mom and little brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago, ILL--Vampires   Chicago, ILL--Vampires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicago, ILL--Vampires
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next