The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:40 am

Tam rested a hand on the back of Emma's chair and read over her shoulder.

In Scotland, there were Water Demons were believed to be in many of the deep pools of the streams and rivers, and it was dangerous to bathe in them. Obviously not the case here, since the Lees had made it out just fine.

In Germany, there was Lorelai, who lured men to her. Sirens, as many called them.

There were a ton of different lore. None of which seemed to really...fit. There was the luring, but without an eyewitness as to what LURED...and there was the danger in being in the pools of water...but only when threatening the area.

"Beats the hell outta me which one it is. Does it say how to kill any of them?" She asked, looking over at Emma's notes.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode one   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:47 am

Nathan got out of his car and began walking back to the room the others had been in. As he bagan to climb up the stairs a truck passed that was full of teenagers. He payed them no mind and then went back to the room. As he reached the door he knocked waiting for someone to answer the locked door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:50 am

"And you're not useless." Emma muttered as Nathan ran out of the room to get coffee, just loud enough so Tam could hear since she was standing right behind her. She read over all the same stuff Tam did, writing down some random stuff but nothing that seemed useful.

"Not unless you have a secret stash of gillyweed or a virgin to offer up..." Emma said, trailing off as she looked at Mitch, turning off the computer and putting it back in the bag.

"Maybe we can just shoot it?" She added, knowing there was no way that would work but not having any other ideas to go off of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:57 am

Tam smirked at the comment about Nathan before frowning at the suggestion to shoot it.

"I dunno. Unless it comes above the water enough for us to shoot...our guns will be useless in the water. I wanna say fire would do something but, again, with the water..." She thought outloud, heading over to open the door. It was Nathan, back in record time.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:02 am

Mitch listened as Tam ran through their options and then said What if we freeze it. I mean it is water so that could stop it right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 am

Tam raised an eyebrow at Mitch's suggestion. In theory, yes, freezing might work. However - "You wouldn't happen to have your giant freeze ray handy, would you, Emma?" She asked, sarcastically. "Ordinarily, I'd say you have a point....but Utah can get pretty cold during the winter...so the lake probably freezes every year and hasn't done anything to it."

She tilted her head, consideringly. "Unless its new. But I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:10 am

Mitch shrugged when Tam pointed out his plan's flaw. Anyone else got an idea? Mitch said looking around the room hoping that someone else had though up something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:12 am

Emma laughed and patted her pockets as Tam asked about the freeze way, shaking her head. "Nope sorry. Must have left it in my other pair of jeans." She told her with a grin as she flipped her hair and started thinking of other options.

"Well I say we head down to the lake and see if there's anything the cops missed the first time." She suggested with a shrug, it was the only thing she could think of doing at the moment since there were no more witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:03 am

Nathan looked around holding coffee and a bag of doughnuts kinda lost in the conversation. So he placed the coffee and doughnuts down and made a jesgture that said have at it. He picked up a doughnut and asked So you guys find anything?

Last edited by Nathan on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:28 am

Emma looked up as Nathan entered the room with food, not making any effort to get up since she hated coffee and wasn't in the mood for food. "Not unless you want to sacrifice yourself since I'm sure you meet the qualifications for it." She answered with a small smile, wondering if anyone would pick up on her total reference she didn't he had ever gotten any in his life.

"And like I said, we should probably start from scratch and go check out the lake again." She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:31 am

Tam looked away and then back again as Emma questioned Nate's purity, but otherwise didn't react.

"I agree. I didn't look too closely when I was there earlier but there might be something." She snagged a glazed donut on the way by the bag, nodding at Nate, and then continued to the door. "We'll meet there."
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 am

Nathan listened to what Tam had to say and watched as she left he then turned to leave but then turned around and flipped Emma of as he backed out the door he also said. Honey i haven't fit that requierment for 3 years. But you should ask Mitch if he's willing to make that sacrifice. Nathan said the last part about Mitch being a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:09 am

Emma raised an eyebrow as Nathan flipped her off and gave him a look of pity as he spoke. "Oh honey, three years? I'm sorry." She told him with a grin as she walked past him and out to her car, taking off for the lake.

Once she got there, she parked her car and got out waiting for the others to show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:18 am

Tam waited until everyone had cleared out of her room and then let the door shut and lock behind them. She drove at a leisurely pace, not too concerned now that the construction was on hold. There was no immediate threat to the land so there would be no luring of people to their deaths.

She parked next to Emma and climbed out, tucking a gun into her waistband. Never could be too cautious.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:46 am

Nathan and Mitch parked by Tam and hoped out of the car both with guns in there waistbands. Nathan looked over down the road and saw the truck that had had all the teenagers in it. He sat up and yelled over to Tam and Emma. Hey guys we might have a problem. He said pointing over at the truck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 am

Tam looked where he was pointing.

"As long as they don't try to do construction. I think they'll be fine. The Lees go fishing every week, said so in the article. They never got hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 am

Emma looked in the direction Nathan was and shook her head as she saw the truck. "Why? Unless they're here to deface public property or something they're fine. It's only goes after rude people like that." She said, turning her attention back to the lake as she looked around.

"I say we split up and see if we can find anything creepy." She added already walking off in one direction and figuring if people wanted to follow they could and if not, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:55 am

Nathan relaxed knowing that the kids would be fine. The last thing he needed was another dead kid on his mind. So what do we do know? Nathan asked because he had never had to hunt a water spirit before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:58 am

Tam nodded in Emma's direction at the idea of splitting up. She started walking in the direction she had chosen, as Nathan asked about what they know. "I'm sure Mitch can fill you in since you felt the need to make a coffee run."
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:27 am

Mitch filled Nathan in as best he could. He told him they had no idea what the thing could look like or how the hell they were gonna kill it. And he could read Nathans grim expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:15 am

Emma continued walking around the lake, not really finding anything worthwhile. "So what do you think of this hunting in groups thing?" She asked Tam casually, wondering if she was the only one who was finding this whole thing a little less weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:30 am

Tam took a deep breath in through her nose and blew it out through her mouth. "It's definitely new to me. I've met a few hunters but none of us have ever stuck together." She had her thumbs hooked into her belt loops and the noon sun was starting to really beat down on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:13 am

Emma continued to look at the lake as Tam spoke, nodding along in agreement. "Yeah, I've only been at this a year or so but it doesn't seem like a very group oriented thing." She told her with a shrug, looking around some more before sighing.

'Well unless you see anything I give up." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode two   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:16 am

Nathan didn't like that they were poking around the lake and they didn't even know how the hell they were gonna kill the damn thing. This was bad but who cared at least they were doing something. Nathan looked over at Mitch who was walking toward the girls and he followed him. So you girls got anything?Nathan asked waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 am

Tam nodded along as Emma spoke. "Two years." She said, telling her how long she had been hunting. "Going on three, I think." Nathan and Mitch showed up not too long after Emma said she saw nothing of interest.

"So you girls got anything?" Nathan asked as Tam sighed.

"Clearly not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT   Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode Two -- Nix -- Saratoga Springs, UT
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next