The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:00 am

Emma listened as Mitch explained why he was really there and lowered her gun, deciding he seemed legit although he also seemed to have ignored most of their surroundings. "That's funny, I'm here for that too. I don't think running in there with guns blazing is really the best idea. The house is basically a junk pile and I doubt people live here. My guess is it's some kids hanging out or maybe some sort of baddie but we should probably go the safe route and pocket the weapons." She told him, putting the safety back on as she slipped the gun into the back of her jeans and started towards the barn, flashing Mitch a smile to show there were no bad feelings on her end.

She then started towards the house, keeping an eye out for whoever else was here and hoping Mitch would take her advice and be able to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: episdoe one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:05 am

Mitch let out a sigh of relief when Emma lowered her gun and flipped the saftey on. And taking her advice he flipped the saftey on his own gun on and tucked it away in his jeans. He then jogged to catch up to Emma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:09 am

Tam glanced over her shoulder at him as she picked through the farm house. "Tam." She answered shortly. She held a hand out to still Nathan as she heard gravel crunching under tires. "Hold up, someone's here." She said, probably unecesarily.

Tam quickly sidled over to the unbroken wall of the farmhouse and dropped down to a crouch, peering out into the yard. Two more young kids, guy and girl. Probably here to hook-up or something. She didn't care. She huffed out a sigh and stood up, the climbed out over the broken down wall.

"Hey, you. What are you doing out here?" She asked, trying to sound like she had authority to be here. "Go find somewhere else to make-out, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:15 am

Emma rolled her eyes as the woman popped out from the wall, not at all thrown off by her attitude. People were bitches sometimes, she knew that. "Why? We like this place and we sure as hell are here more then you are. So why don't you and whoever else you're here with pack it up and head home, ok?" She told her, deciding to take a chance and act like she belonged there. The worst the would happen would be the chick would tell her she owned the property and maybe call the cops. Otherwise she would have no idea if Emma lived in the area or not and would leave before Emma called the cops. Either way was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:22 am

Tam raised an eyebrow at the girl and headed down the steps. "Yeah, okay, sweetheart." She said, humoring her for the moment. Her hand moved unconsciously to rest at the base of her back, brushing against her gun.

"If you're here so often with your little boyfriend" Here she nodded over at the guy she was with, "What can you tell me about what happened out here the other week? See anything...odd?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 am

Nathan had heard the car coming and was already ducking in cover before Tam had held up her hand. And then coming out to stand by Tam so he could see the two kids aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:16 am

"Well I wasn't really taking in the scenery when we were here..." Emma answered with a small smirk, trailing off since she didn't feel the need to go any further. She noted Tam's hand moving to her back and Emma instantly went on alert, preparing for a gun to be pulled out. Instead however, another guy showed up and Emma gave him a once over. She had a feeling they weren't cops and since they were asking the same questions she would she could only guess they were hunters as well. Which only amused her since it was about as rare to see more than one hunter show up for the same case as seeing a flying horse. She liked games though so she decided to play along for just a bit more.

"Why do you care?" She questioned, pretending to be interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:21 am

"A young couple were murdered nearby." Tam stated blandly, tilting her head to regard the other girl. "Stabbed through the head and neck." She shrugged, playing it off like she wasn't concerned in the slightest. "Just wondering what you knew about it. If you'd seen anything."

Tam crossed her arms across her chest, and looked between the three 20somethings. "Look, cut the shit. Either you're here to make-out or you aren't. If you wanna make-out, go somewhere else because I really don't want to deal with another dead body."
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:25 am

Mitch had been quiet and was playing along with Emma so far. But when he saw the other guy walk out and stand by the girl Mitch's eyes instantly went to him. And then Mitch's mouth went agap. He wispered to Emma I know that guy.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:07 am

Nathan had noticed that the younger guy had been looking at him for a while now. It was dark out and Nathan was having a hard time seeing the guy's face but he felt as it they had meet before he just couldn't put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:23 am

Emma tilted her head to the side and looked at Tam as she called her out. She decided then and there that she liked her and decided it was time to say game over and confess why she was there. It wasn't like it was going to destroy her life if it turned out these two were just regular people out and about and they thought she was a freak when she was done.

" I know that guy." Mitch suddenly whispered and Emma raised an eyebrow, her whole hunter theory being confirmed.

"Alright it's way too obvious why we're all here. So I say we flip a coin and whoever wins gets to handle the case since there is no way in hell four people need to do this." She told them, giving each one a look to gauge their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:28 am

Mitch knew that Emma was talking but he really didn't care what she was saying. His eyes were locked on Nathan. Nathan Lane. Mitch called out and walked over to him. Upon reaching him Mitch through his arms around him embracing him. It's been along time bro. Mitch said to Nathan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:29 am

Tam brought her hands together in a clap and then rubbed them together briskly. "Sounds like a plan, girly." She agreed. "Except I got here first, so I'm taking it."

She held her arms out in a 'what are you gonna do about it?' manner. "I don't care what the rest of you do as long as it doesn't screw up my plans."

The guys hadn't said a word the entire time but suddenly they were greeting each other. Tam sighed again. "Alright, look, it's cool that you two are letting us be all alpha female about this but do you guys have anything you want to make an input about with the case...maybe try to stake a claim?" She asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:45 am

You guys wanna stake a claim to the case? The girl had asked. Well hell yeah. I would have beaten you all here but i dont have a car and was forced to walk. So this is mine. Mitch said in a matter of fact voice. And furthermore he's working with me. Mitch said indicating Nathan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:55 am

Emma just laughed as Tam stated she had been there first, like she cared? She was ready to kill something supernatural and no one was going to take that way from her. She then turned her attention to the two boys as they hugged, giving Tam an amused look before turning her attention back to them.

"Aw man and here I thought we shared something special." She told Mitch as he made his statement of working with Nate. She didn't really care honestly. Sure he was cute and she got along with him but there were a million and one guys just like him she could pick up at the nearest bar if she needed company that bad.

"Well I'm not going either so I guess we're just gonna have to all hold hands and work together." She said with a grin, knowing how well that idea was going to go over. She loved talking to people and getting to know them but when it came to her work she was all business and wasn't too fond of three other people running around trying to beat her out for the kill. She liked to win damnit.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:03 am

Mitch felt bad for ditching Emma cause truth be told he thought that she was pretty hot and he was slightly attracted to her. But he didn't know how she hunted, as to where he and Nathan's hunting technischs were pretty much the same. Well then i guess were all just gonna have to hold hands for this one then. He heard Emma say and he was happy because that meant that he could get to know her a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:03 am

Tam smiled tightly at them, annoyed beyond the telling of it. "Fine." She gritted out. "But unless we all want to trip over each other and mess things up we're going to need to actually collaborate." She looked over at the girl. "So no trying to race to the finish line to get another notch in our belts. We can't make this a competition." She had a feeling that the two of them would end up running into each other a lot throughout the course of the case if they didn't work together.

Maybe not so much the boys...how they knew each other...Tam didn't even want to know. It was what it was.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:09 am

Nathan had remained silent because of shock mostly. It had been 2 years since he had last seen Mitch 2 years ago. And Nathan smiled a little when Mitch had requested him to work with. But when it was decided that they would all work together Nathan could see Tam wasn't the least bit happy about it. Hell she hadn't even liked it when Nathan had joined her. Well i say we find a place to crash. So either we can go find a motel or we can stay in the farm house. Either way i don't care. Nathan then waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:20 am

Emma nodded in agreement as Tam spoke, knowing that she was right and there was no sense trying to say or do otherwise. Besides, Tam seemed to be on the same page as Emma when it came to hunting and for all she knew they could be best friends by the time it was over.

"Bedtime already? I was planning on staying up for a couple more hours at least, maybe catch the baddie in action." She told Nate as he mentioned going to get a motel. She had planned on just staying out until she caught whatever it was and she was still up for that plan.

"But if you two want to go get a room then by all means go." She continued with a hint of a smile playing across her face.

"What do you want to do almight leader?" She finished, turning her attention back to Tam, not even bothering to hide her smile this time. Oh how she loved having people to talk to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:26 am

Tam raised her eyebrow at the girl again for her comment. "I'm going back to the road. That's where everyone keeps dying, after all."

She walked over to her car and stopped, hand gripping the door handle. "The ME reports all place the deaths at around midnight. So...we've got about 4 hours yet." She gave them all one last amused look before climbing into her car, window rolled down. "Don't go getting yourselves killed, now."

Last edited by Tam on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 am

As Emma metioned staying out until they caught the thing Mitch shrugged. Hey they wanted to catch this thing tonight he was all for it. Ok then what do you want us to do Tam? Mitch asked as she was obviously the oldest and more experienced.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: episode one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:32 am

Nathan shrugged when Emma shot the idea of going to get a motel down. It really hadn't mattered to him he just thought that if they could figure out what it was they were dealing with before they fought it they might stand a better chance. Then Tam said they should go back to the road the murderes had been occuring on he was fine with it. Who should ride with who then? Nathan asked seeing that there was four of them with only three cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:40 am

Emma just laughed as Tam warned them about getting killed, she knew she'd be alive. The guys on the other hand... well she figured they had to know what they were doing if they were out here.

"Who should ride with who then?" She heard Nate ask and she walked up behind the two, draping her arms loosely around their shoulders.

"Well since you two are bff's you should like totally go in the same vehicle." She told them in a high pitched girly voice, face breaking out into a grin. "I'll take my car and she'll take hers. It will be perfect." She added in her regular tone of voice as she let them go and walked over to her car, opening the door and climbing in.

"Oh and for those of you who don't know, I'm Emma. So when you need to be rescued just yell for me." She finished, winking in their direction before starting her car and driving off.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Episdoe one   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:46 am

Nathan and Mitch piled into his car and drove outta the farm first going around Emma's car in the process. There aint no way in hell im getting stuck behind a women driver. Nathan said giving Mitch a smile. Mitch gave him a smile back and then asked the question that Nathan had hoped he wouldn't. So about that werewolf attack in New Mexico.....Nathan put a hand up not wanting to have to dig up the memories from that night. God knew that every morning he had a reminder of that night and he didn't need those memories surfacing right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:26 am

Tam waited for the others to arrive, leaning against the grille of her car. She had her headlights on, so they shone out on either side of her. Emma had started leaving behind her, then the boys. The boys had cut Emma off and...that was the last Tam had seen in her rear view mirror.

Once everyone was assembled, Tam spoke up. "Now it's just a waiting game."

((ooc: I figure the farmer won't actually show up because they aren't travelling right now. They're settled for the night. Unless you guys think it'd be better if he showed up and they killed him reallyreally fast. I'm suggesting we wait, though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN   Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode One -- Black Dogs -- Macon, TN
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next