The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roswell, New Mexico

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Roswell, New Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Nathan sits in the driver seat of his car. Mitch is asleep in the passenger seat right next to him and Dakan and Jake are in the truck right behind them. They had pulling into a rest area to sleep but nathan had been unable to shut his eyes. Especially since he was wanted for murder. So he had gotten a news paper and started looking for a possible job. After reading the paper for a good hour nathan thought he had found a job. Two people had been murdered in two consecutive nights and their hearts were missing in fact it looked like they had been nawed out. Then Nathan saw where the attacks were. They were taking place in Roswell New mexico. Where Nathan and Mitch's history had started years ago.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Jake rode in the passenger seat of Dakan's truck. He was still trying to find out why he decided to stay with them. Giving up for the moment, Jake decided to ask about the job again. "Hey Dakan," He asked, "Where are we heading to today?"
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:07 am

Dakan shook his head. Nathan said we are going to Roswell, New Mexico. Aparently there have been two murders over the last two nights. Dakan chuckled to himself. I hope it isn't the aliens again. Dakan turned to Jake who was staring at him. Nevermind, the victims were both missing their hearts and were mauled.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:27 am

NAthan had told mitch what the job was. Mitch looked at Nathan. You think it's him? Mitch asked Nathan? Nathan looked over. Could be since neither of us were able to shoot him in the heart. Mitch nodded. And just stared forward. So how much longer?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:52 am

Nathan stares forward. He dosen't say anything he knows that ever since Mitch found out about the job he's been counting the miles. As Nathan drives he starts to think about everything that happened two years ago. He thinks specifically of the first time he met Mitch and his sister.

Flashback
Nathan sits in a diner eating his breakfast and looking at his reserch. Then he sees two people walk into the diner and they pull out badges. Nathan hears them say they are FBI and immedietly he knows they are fake. The FBI would only be sent for two reasons. One if this was a seriel killer which it wasn't since there was only two bodies. Or if this had happened in the area befor which it hadn't Nathan had spent two days reserching that. As the owner of the diner answers their questions he sees the owner point over at him. This would be interesting since Nathan had used an FBI cover as well. The two walk over to Nathan. One is a girl the other a man. The man sticks his hand out. FBI agent Mitchell Clark. Nathan shakes the mans hand. (At this point Mitch would be about 28 or 29) The girls sticks out her hand FBI agent AnnaBell Kent. Nathan looks at them and smiles at them. FBI special agent Nathan House. Nathan says.

Nathan steps back into reality Looking over at mitch and then grabbing a small ring and cross that was on a necklace. He then presses on the gas a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 am

Mitch looks over at Nathan who is holding onto the chain around his neck. Hello earth to Nathan. How much longer til we get there?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Nathan let's go of the necklace and looks over at Mitch. We'll be there in an hour tops. Nathan says never taking his eyes off the road.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 am

Jake dozed off in the truck as they were driving. By the time he woke up, they were almost there.
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:59 am

The group has now reached roswell nathan quickly looks around and sees the motel that he was looking for. He pulls in and gets a room. mitch looks at him felling nestalgic? Mitch says. Nathan looks at him. There are some good memories here. Mitch shakes his head. Yeah and one really bad one. Nathan looks down at the key he had managed to get the same two rooms that they had gotten 2 years ago. Dakan and Jake pull in and Nathan gives them a key. Mitch and NAthan would be staying in room 6 the room that held there greatest and wrost moment.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:15 am

Dakan takes the key from Nathan and Jake and him head to their room. Dakan looks at jakeand says. "Did you notice something weird with them? They both seem on edge."
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:03 am

Mitch looks around the room that him and Nathan were standing in. Mitch moves farther into the room and he looks down at a stain it's about the size of a bean bag chair. Mitch then moves into the bathroom and hurls. When he comes out of the bathroom Nathan is gone. And Mitch sits down in a chair and goes deep into thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:43 am

Nathan had stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that stain. It had faded over countless washings and time but you could still just barley see it. a whole slew of memories came back to nathan. Most of which he didn't want to remember but he did anyway.

Flashback
Mitch and Anna Bell brought nathan back to there motel and he was able to get a room right down the hall from theirs. after he ditched his shit in his room he went to there door and knocked. Anna Bell answered Come on in. Nathan walked in and saw that they had been there for a few days he also discovered that they had gone to see the bodies first instead of asking around like Nathan had. So they exchanged information and they all came up with the same conclusion. It had to be werewolves. Mitch went over to a bag and started getting a small forge out so he could melt down silver and make bullets for himself and Anna. Nathan got up and went out to his car and opened the trunk. To his surpirse anna was right there with him. Can i help you? Nathan asked. Anna looked at him. You seemed to be moving with a purpose so i thought you had something interesting to do.nathan let out a little smile and anna bell laughed. You know your kinda cute when you smile. Nathan lifted the trunk and then lifted the false floor revealing the wepons cache underneath. Damn someone came prepared. Nathan smiled. You do me a favor and pull on that little leather strap in the back seat. Anna complies and the seat collapses downward. which is something his car shouldn't be able to do. Nathan then indicates to her ot pull on the backing of the seats which reveals more weapons. That's where i keep my good weapons.[/b] Nathan smiles again. He then throws three magazines of ammo at her she catches them and looks at what's loaded inside. She then smiles it's three magz worth of silver ammo. She thanks him and then gives him a kiss right on the lips. I could tell that you've wanted to do that since i follwed you out here so i thought i'd just get it out of the way. Nathan watches as she walks away and then says. Hey can you tell what else i want to do with you right now? She smiles and gives out a little laugh and continues into the room.

Nathan steps back into reality. As he looks at the door he can almost see the scene play out in front of him again ending with her going into the room. the room where her blood now stained the floor and where a piece of him had died. Nathan exhales and moves towards Dakan's and Jakes room.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Before Jake could answer there was a knock on the door. Dakan went and answered it and Nathan stood outside. Oh, Hey Nathan, come on in.Nathan came into the room. So, whats up?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Nathan entered the room and looked at Jake and Dakan. Just wanted to tell you guys that we are looking for a werewolf possibly two. Nathan said as he sat down and looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:42 am

Mitch had to get out of the room he left and went to a gas station right across the street. He bought a coke and downed it. As he is leaving he looks around and almost passes out. There is a girl standing in the back of the store she looks up and sees him and smiles. Mitch walks out and goes around to the back of the gas station when he gets there the girl is back there waiting for him. Mitch considers pulling out his gun but he knows that it won't do anything. instead he watches as she walks over to him. When she reaches him she says Why you look like you've seen a ghost Mitch. Mitch looks at her and says. I am. The girl gives out a small laugh and replies. Oh now is that anyway to talk to your sister. Mitch smacks her across the face. My sister died two years ago. Now your just a wolf in her shell. anna bell looks at him. Well i'll remember that when johnny and I are ripping into you and Nathan. Mitch looks at her. Look Anna i'm giving you a chance to leave just get out of here and i'll tell the others that there are already hunters in the area taking care of this problem. and i'll tell nathan that whatever is killing here isn't you. Anna looks at him. Aww and miss out on killing the two that left me like this....no i don't think so. Before mitch can say anything Anna is already gone. Mitch takes off running for the motel so he can tell the others about what just happend.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Dakan was listening to nathan talk about were wolves when there a several frantic knocks on the door. Dakan gets up and answers the door and is almost knocked over by mitch running into the room. oh hey mitch come on in Dakan looks at mitch and realizes that something has gone horribly wrong. Mitch turns to nathan and says, I saw her
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:03 am

Nathan's heart stopped when Mitch said he saw her. No you couldn't have she's dead. Nathan looked at mitch and knew that he wasn't lying. He knew this because mitch was on the verge of tears and Mitch never cries. Then i guess we have to make good on our promise. We see her again we kill her. Nathan says sitting there just thinking about what it was they were going to have to do.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Dakan and Jake sat there stunned. It took a moment for dakan to speak up, Ummm, if you dont mind me asking exactly who are we going to kill here? Nathan sighed and looked to Dakan. Its a long story.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Nathan looked at Dakan and Jake. Now that they were going to have to kill Anna they might as well tell them the story. Two years ago mitch his sister and myself met for the first time. We were working the same case a werewolf was around this area and we decided to team up and hunt the thing down. we did we hunted it down to a forest reserve not to far from here. It was a big area and against all logic we split up to cover more ground. I was attacked the thing had snuck up behind me and attacked...That's how i got these. Nathan said lifting up his shirt to reveal his torso full of scars. Anna Bell...Mitchs sister heard me first and was closest so she came to try and help. She got to me and just as she was about to shoot she was tackled by something...we later found out it was another werewolf. Nathan is getting close to breaking down he looks at mitch who noddes and nathan just sits back Mitch would take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Mitch could tell that Nathan wasn't gonna make it through the whole story so Mitch took over. Anyway Nathan kept fighting with the werewolf and i was eventually able to get to him and shoot the thing that was ontop of him. I didn't know that Anna bell had been attacked. Nathan was able to get to his feet and take a couple of shots at the wolf but it got away. Nathan was fine he was bleeding pretty bad but he was more worried about Anna then himself. Mitch looked at Nathan and gave him a small smile. Then he countinued. We picked Anna up who was in really bad shape she just didn't have the same strength that Nathan did so she couldn't keep it's mouth away from her....it had bit her twice. Of course we didn't find that out til we got her back to the hotel. We took her into the room and tried to stop the bleeding. But when we noticed the bites we knew that there wasn't anything we could do for her but make her comfortable. Me and nathan talked it over for hours and we both came to the conclusion that neither of us could stand to put a bullet in her. So we waited. When she healed and started showing sighns of change we asked her to go grab supplies for the tip ahead and while she was gone we left. I packed up my stuff and threw it in Nathans car and left her here. With my car and all her stuff. Knowing full well that she was probably going to kill people. Now it looks like we are gonna have to put her down anyway. Mitch looked over at Nathan who was looking at the cross and the ring that he had on the chain around his neck. Mitch looked at Dakan and Jake knowing that they were going to ask questions or something. Nathan got up and moved toward the door. I'll go start melting silver into bullets. Mitch knew that was bull shit since Nathan made new silver rounds after every use. But he didn't say anything. After all he knew that Nathan would have a hard time hearing that they would have to kill Anna anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:41 am

Marissa was Tired, Life sucked for her....

Two years ago, she divorced her Husband, because he clearly cheated on her..She at first could not believe it..but she then accepted it. She was on Vacation, driving from place to place...she had no idea where she would go.

She was Exhausted from life, and decided that New Mexico would be the place to go.. At the Stop sign, she looked over to a Cafe, Nothing seemed good there, but the mojito's were getting to her, So she decided to head Inside.
"Hello mam', How may i Help you?" A Client asked.
" "I'm fine thank you for asking, is it all right if i sit down, I won't order anything."
"No its okay, please enjoy the enviroment...if you change your mind, i'll be here."
He walks away, she looks immediately bored. But suddenly Hits her head on her Table...Causing a Loud Bang.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 am

Dakan looked at Mitch. Wow, thats screwed up. Dakan looks toward where Nathan had left. Dakan sighed. He didn't know what it was like to lose somebody he loved, all he knew was that nathan needed to be alone right now. He turned to Mitch again I guess our first move would be to look at the place where the last attack was. Me and jake will go check that out.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 am

Mitch walked up to nathan who was sitting looking at the blood stain and holding the cross and ring in his hand. I remember when she gave that to you. Mitch said now sitting next to Nathan.

Flashback.

NAthan and mitch rush into the room. Nathan carrying anna bell. they set her on the ground and desperatly try to stop the bleeding. Nathan working on neck and face while Mitch was working on her torso. anna looks up and Nathan and says. "Hand" Nathan reaches down to her right hand which is twitching Nathan takes her hand gingerly. Then the feels somthing in her hand when he pulls it up he can see that it was the cross from a breclett she wore. "Ring" she says. Nathan takes it off of her right hand. Anna tries to speak but it is obviously hurting her. Mitch steps in. It's a cladacha ring. The irish use it to symobolize love and commitment. Nathan can feel himself starting to cry. Mitch then tells him what he was supposed to do with it. but anna stops him. "You keep" Nathan noddes. Ok. Nathan puts the ring on his right hand ring finger it was tight but it worked. He put it on with the heart facing him to symbolize that someone had his heart. I'll always have it. Nathan looks up at Mitch who shakes his head telling him there isn't anything they can do for her. Mitch then begins to cry he kisses Anna and tells her that he loves her he then sits against the wall and quietly sobs. Nathan looks down at her crying. He looks at her and says. I love you anna. Anna looks back she is crying this is funny becasuse it's the first time she has cried during the whole process. " I love you" She says and then Nathan kisses her. And then she's gone.

Nathan and Mitch are still sitting on the bed. Nathan looks down at the ring on his hand he had gotten anna's resized to fit him. The ring on the necklace was another cladacha ring that would have been her's this one is also facing him to let him now that he had anna's heart. He had also put the cross on the necklace. He never took either the necklace or the ring off of him. Nathan looks at Mitch. What are we gonna do? Mitch looks back at Nathan. Mitch has tears in his eyes for what he's about to say but they have to What we should have done two years ago. Mitch says as he and Nathan both sit there quietly sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 am

After Mitch and Nathan got done greiving and then started to work. Nathan had gone out to his car and gotten some weponry. Mitch intergeted when nathan brought a shotty in but then he showed Mitch the upgrade he had made. By loading a revolver clip into the gun that had been outfitted to hold two clips they could fire six silver bullets (or any kind) at a single time after cocking the gun one clip would fall out and the other would load. You come up with that one by yourself? As a matter of fact yes. Nathan said. They loaded four .45s with silver clips and Mitch would carry the shotty and extra revolver clips to reload it if need be. They sat down and waited for the others to retun and thought about where Anna and Johnny would be.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 am

Dakan and jake were investigating the last werewolf attack. They had neem looking around the park all day and only could come up with two conculsions, one, there were two werewolves, second they came from the direction of the forest were nathan and mitch were attacked years before.Dakan looked over to jake So pretty sad story about anna and nathan isn't it? Its a shame we are going to have to kill her. jake just nodded in return weird, jake usually is pretty talkative I wonder what's wrong. before dakan could ask, a man walked out of the bushes and said[i] You hunters are in the wrong place at the wrong time. [b] dkana looked at his watch, it was almost dusk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roswell, New Mexico   Roswell, New Mexico Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roswell, New Mexico
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP-
Jump to: