The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Orleans, Louisana

Go down 
+3
Mitch
Flame-Reaper
Nathan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 am

Mitch looked at Nathan. Yeah about that. Why weren't you effected by that guy. Mitch said trying to get answers.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Apocolypse minions
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 am

Ethan was outside of the hotel now. He called Nathan again. I'm coming up. Ethan said moving toward their room since he had asked the front desk what room they were in.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 am

Nathan looked at the others. Stay here I'll be right back. Nathan saw Ethan coming up the staris and he was now in the same hall way as Nathan. I suggest you keep your mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:03 am

Dakan and the other were waiting in the room when nathan opened the door and led the man in. Dakan got up and got a chair and tide the man to the chair. He pulled out a cloth and gagged the man. Not so tuff now you can't talk? Dakan chuckled as he took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 am

Nathan looked around at the others. Nathan said How are we gonna interigate him without him putting the whammy on you guys?
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Mitch looked at the other. Only one way to do this. Mitch walks up to Ethan and takes the gag out. Now tell us what we want to know. Hold on we'll do this the fair way. you ask a question then i ask a question. Mitch looked at the others. He still had the ability to choose so this guy wasn't using his powers. Deal. Mitch looked at the others. What do we ask him first?
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:02 am

Dakan walks up to Ethan and looks at him. What is the Yellow Eyed Man trying to do?
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Apocolypse minions
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 am

Ethan looked at the others. He's trying to find his missing childeren. The special ones like myself. Ethan felt he had answered the question they asked. My turn. You He said looking at Dakan. How did you get started in the whole hunting thing?
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:08 am

Dakan frowned. When I was ten, my parents were killed by spirits that took up residents in my house. I was abopted by a hunter. He taught me his ways. Two years ago I returned to my house. I was able to drive them from my house, but I couldn't make them leave this world. I began and continue my search for my parents murderers.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 am

Nathan looked at Ethan. Where's the yellow eyed man? Ethan looked at him. My hotel room? Ethan then looked at Mitch. What do you really think of these people?
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Jake was getting more and more confused about the matter. Dakan had answered the question without hesitation. If he really was trained by a hunter, he would know never to reveal personal infomation to the thing you're hunting. Unless he is using his ability again! Jake thought to himself. Turning to the others, Jake opened his mouth to speak but the man cut him off by asking Mitch a question.
Back to top Go down
http://flamereapercomics.webs.com
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:24 am

Mitch tryed to stop himself from speaking but the words seemed to flow out. I don't completley trust him. he said pointing at Dakan. The kid freaks me out for reasons i don't know. And you. The last part directed at Nathan I blame you for what happened to her in New Mexico. I blame you for what happened to her in New Mexico. After mitch was done he took a step back he was obviously ashamed of what he had said. I'm...I'm sorry. He said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 am

Nathan took a step back when Mitch said it was his fault in New Mexico. I'm...I'm sorry Nathan then looked at Mitch and said. No i'm sorry your right it was my fault that she died. I should have ran faster or gotten that second shot off or tired to fight that damn thing off me a little harder. Nathan had to sit down he could feel that he was on the verge of tears the only thing stopping them from flowing was the fact that Nathan didn't want to give that snide son of a bitch the satisfation of knowing that he had gotten to one of them.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:23 am

Jake closed his mouth at the scene unfolding before him. Nathan was beating himself up for something about a girl, Mitch was looking ashamed at himself, Dakan was just frowning and the man was grinning. Taking out his revolver and pointing it at the man, he said "You better stop using that ability of yours, or else!".
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Apocolypse minions
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:05 am

Ethan looked at the boy. Put it down Ethan cracked a smile as the kid put his gun away. Now ask the next question. Ethan said as he leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:16 am

Nathan looked at the guy. Hey bull shit... You asked your question know we get to ask ours.. Fine we'll get back to you. Ethan said looking at Nathan. Nathan asked Why did you turn yourself in?
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Apocolypse minions
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 am

Ethan looked at Nathan. Oh isn't it obvious. I came for you. See bright eyes wants his psych kids to stay together. Ethan said looking at the four men. Ok fuck this. untie me now and let me go. Two of them moved to untie Ethan. You can come with me or bring our fathers fury down upon you.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 am

Nathan looked at Ethan. Go to hell. After the others untied him Nathan just side stepped and let him leave. The others came to after he left. Lets get the hell out of here. All this job was able to do was make us hate eachother.
Back to top Go down
Flame-Reaper
BAMF of the week
Flame-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Jake couldn't believe the man manage to get to him. Turning to Nathan, he asked "Well, where else can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm

After Ethan left Dakan went back to his room. He was pissed off about the hold that Ethan had over him and the others. As he started up the computer and an internet alert popped up. A recent murder of a young woman by her husband in downtown New Orleans. The husband swears he didn't do it and doesn't remeber a thing. Dakan stood up and ran into the other room. Guys hes here.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:04 am

Nathan rushed into Dakans room. Who's here? Nathan said looking at Dakan
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:11 am

Dakan was rushing to pack up his stuff. The Yellow Eyed Man! Hes here in New Orleans. The strip of murders have all been becuase of him! Dakan rushed out of the room with his laptop and duffle bag in tow.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 am

Nathan looked at Dakan. Son of a bitch. He sent us that pych kid peice of shit to buy himself time. But for what? Nathan looked at Dakan. You have an exact location on him?
Back to top Go down
Dakan
Apocolypse minions
Dakan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 am

Dakan shook his head. I have a general, somewhere in the middle of downtown. The murder was located in a downtown apartment and the suspect was taken to the downtown lock up. He may still be in the suspect or may have gone into a new host. Maybe a first responder.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am

Nathan looked at Dakan. Ok come on lets get going. Nathan walked into the hallway with Dakan close behind. Guys come on. He yelled at Jake and Mitch. Who came out and followed them. Nathan got to the car and Jake climbed in but Mitch hesitated and then went to Dakans truck. Nathan felt horrible Mitch still must have been ashamed of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans, Louisana   New Orleans, Louisana - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Orleans, Louisana
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP-
Jump to: