The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Actress and Actresses?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Daniels
Admin
Jack Daniels

Actress and Actresses? Empty
PostSubject: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:15 am

Tell us the girls that you like in the Movies like actresses you like and tell why. And also what male actors you like and why.
Back to top Go down
http://apocolypserp.omgforum.net
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

PostSubject: Hotness   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:45 am

Ok first of it's an actor if your a guy.

And i have to go with Jessica Alba as my actress

And Johnny Depp as my actor
Back to top Go down
Har'as
Apocolypse minions
Har'as

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:40 am

Um...I don't have a favorite actress at the moment. But my favorite actor would be either Johnny Depp or George Clooney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 am

I like a bunch of different actors and actresses.

Currently, I'm on a bit of a Battlestar Galactica kick and am in love with Grace Park and Tahmoh Penikett. I'm also a big fan of Tom Welling, Mike Rosenbaum, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.

Milla Jovovich, Ellen Page, Kristen Stewart. Erica Durance, Allison Mack.

I could keep going on and on. I have entire folders dedicated to favorite stars. Ah. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling, for instance, share the McGosling folder. Rachel Bilson has her own. Milo Ventimiglia. Evangline Lilly.

I watch a lot of TV and movies.
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels
Admin
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:55 am

yeah that is cool im not exactly sure on what actors and actress i would have to say that are my favorite i would to come back and repost for that. I will once i think of something.
Back to top Go down
http://apocolypserp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:51 am

Alright so I don't really have that many actresses I like but I am a huge fan of Sophia Bush, Ellen Page, and Kristen Bell.

For guys right now I am really obsessed with Chris Evans. I also like Justin Timberlake, Paul Walker, Christian Bale, James Lafferty, and Jensen Ackles!!
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls16
Apocolypse minions
Lostsouls16

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 pm

i would have to agree with the johnny depp person
silent
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Your all wrong. Brad Pitt is much hotter then Johnny Depp. and as far as the actress goes I'll go with Maralyin Monroe (back in the day).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Actresses?   Actress and Actresses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actress and Actresses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP :: The Pigpen-
Jump to: