The Rp Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rp Apocolypse

Rp Stories,Self Made Stories, And Video Games Discussion Resident Evil 4.and many more. This Is The Place To Be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan's Jounal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Nathan's Jounal Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's Jounal   Nathan's Jounal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Date: Don't really know actually

well i finally did it. I ran away from my parents house. But with my drug abusive mom and alcoholic dad they probably won't notice for a while. If they do at all. I'm going to go stay with My uncle he'll take me in a treat me right. Even if he dosen't what ever he does to me has to be better then my scumb bag parents.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Nathan's Jounal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Jounal   Nathan's Jounal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 am

Date: Who cares

Entery: I can't believe he's gone. That son of a bitch killed my uncle. I'm gonna find that piece of shit and kill him. I already took care of my uncle i left an anonymous tip. He deserves better but it's all i can do. If i was their when the cops showed up they'd put me in the system and i just can't do that. So i jacked my uncles 1972 charger. It's all i have left of him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Nathan

Nathan's Jounal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Jounal   Nathan's Jounal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Well lucky me i managed to get myself a concussion fighting some dude in a baroom brawl. Cant sleep so i decided to write. It's almost mine an Mitch's annaviercary from the day we met...and the day that we lost her. No can't think of that now more important things at hand. Like how the hell do i know that yellow eyed piece of shit? I'm gonna go ask Dakan for some help, i know i just met the guy but he seems reliable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nathan's Jounal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Jounal   Nathan's Jounal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathan's Jounal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rp Apocolypse :: Supernatural RP :: Journals-
Jump to: